• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Vestal

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Tampa FL
When is the shadowkeep pre-order bonuses landing? On Shadowkeep release day?

Pandaman

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Just seen this, but thanks :)

I'm a massive Destiny 2 fan, like massive. I'm also prepped for Shadowkeep:

nPCnxpH.png
Would a massive fan have deleted his Ramen Coupon?

Oct 27, 2017
I want to jump back in. Haven't played since D2 launched on PC / Battle.net. Should I wait to reinstall when it comes to Steam or does it matter right now?

Nessii013

May 31, 2019
Yeh, I get that. I went through a period last year with super focused work and a terrible internet connection, it put me off playing so much.

And I'm right there with you in terms of being a long time fan. I've been wanting Halo or a Halo like on PC since the Halo CE port way back when, and Destiny really scratched that itch. D2 is in such a great place right now, and as a new player you will have so much content for your money. I recently switched from ps4 to PC and had to start over, and I had such a great time catching up. With all the improvements and additions they're bringing, this is a great time to jump in too.

I'm always down for grouping on PC, and we have a really friendly and active community here. See you in the discord mate!

Nice! That's good to know, thanks for the info and for the warm welcome! I'm looking forward to it!