• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bold One

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Xur selling OEM with enhanced HC targeting has to be Bungie signalling that they're nerfing it into the ground right?
th

BIG J

Oct 27, 2017
is the lumina quest to kill the gambit invader within 10 sec bugged? did it twice and nothing...

BIG J

Oct 27, 2017
Then it should have counted. Weird.

You certain they didn't let off a truth rocket or something?
yup. 2nd time i checked to see if my team was still alive.
Just read on bungie that a few people had that problem... oh well, will keep trying

on a side, with the new expansion, will bungie be releasing a character boost similar to forsaken?

Oct 29, 2017
Late to this party but I used Horror Story to get Breakneck.

But given all of the gambit quests and such I've almost gotten my 3rd Breakneck, at this point. 120 Gambit matches...mah gawd...

Low key though, Horror Story is still one of my favorite guns. For the flavor of it, for the Halloween-y-ness of it (I slapped an orange shader on it and everything). You NEVER see it, so I have half a mind to pull it out of the ol' vault and flail miserably with it in PvP just for the fun of it lol

astro

Oct 25, 2017
That's absolutely brutal if true; Invaders are typically armed with Power Ammo and preparing for one-hit kills when they jump through the portal.
It's just as common to see them, in my experience, using sustained damage weapons like machine guns.

I got it in my first match, second invasion (first invasion I was truthed). If you actively go hunting with a machine gun you'll get it.

oriic

Prophet of Truth - Press
Verified
Oct 30, 2017
Hungary
Soon. I see the finish line. \o/ (Quickplay, Militia-Fighting Lion-Play of the Game)

RVS9T1I.png

Last edited:

El Bombastico

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Soon. I see the finish line. \o/

RVS9T1I.png

Um, how the fuck hell is your medal count higher than your double kills? I had that finished before I even had like 50% of my medals...

It's so bad, even Bungie decided to step in and make that quest easier next month.

I still don't fathom how they thought that was fine.

The gun's broken as all hell though. Every time I take it off for PvE I feel like I'm handicapping myself.

neatsaux

Nov 11, 2018
red room
ten strikes done, almost have my blue armor

hit 750 for the first time

three random exotics dropped during those strikes

i can't be too mad

Oct 29, 2017
ten strikes done, almost have my blue armor

hit 750 for the first time

three random exotics dropped during those strikes

i can't be too mad

Nice!
Yeah I just shut my brain off and autopiloted them, and hung out with my gf and our dog while running the 10 strikes. I'm pretty sure I lost count and may have accidentally played 1+ extra strikes lol...

All I need now are about 5 crucible matches, which is pretty much a breeze, and I can get my blues.

neatsaux

Nov 11, 2018
red room
Nice!
Yeah I just shut my brain off and autopiloted them, and hung out with my gf and our dog while running the 10 strikes. I'm pretty sure I lost count and may have accidentally played 1+ extra strikes lol...

All I need now are about 5 crucible matches, which is pretty much a breeze, and I can get my blues.
thats where i am for the most part, except i need 10 public events on nessus
:(

ryan13ts

Oct 28, 2017
It's so bad, even Bungie decided to step in and make that quest easier next month.

I still don't fathom how they thought that was fine.

Wait, they announced they're finally fixing that POS quest? I already suffered through it, but I'm glad no one else will have to (At least to that extent) anymore.

EloquentM

Oct 25, 2017
I like running strikes. I grinded LQ twice but this was because cross save hadn't yet been announced and I was in the process of permanently moving to pc.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Got like 5 more strikes and 5 more Gambit/Crucible matches to finish my green set lol. Im never going to finish this entire set by the end of the month. Really hope they extend it or something.

Oct 25, 2017
thats where i am for the most part, except i need 10 public events on nessus
:(

Those can go quick enough since an event is usually popping off at different areas of the planet.

And you would usually have 1 of 2 people there but if not you can do them solo.

Wait until you have to do 10 heroics (although its any planet) lol

Got like 5 more strikes and 5 more Gambit/Crucible matches to finish my green set lol. Im never going to finish this entire set by the end of the month. Really hope they extend it or something.

IIRC they said it would be extended due to the delay of Shadow keep

Last edited:

Tendo

Oct 26, 2017
I am level 38. Could I potentially finish the solstice armor quests by the end of august or is it a lost cause?

Status
Not open for further replies.