• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Altair

Jan 11, 2018
yea i've gotta get this done by reset

i'm...kind of excited? Last weeks was challenging, but I genuinely enjoyed the experience. The interesting thing about these flawless bosses is that it's a lot more fluid and off the top of the head--requiring a little bit of everything from every class as a potential means to the end.

I think the gameplay I enjoy the most is when Destiny manages to be difficult in spite of OP kits. When you're literally standing in a pool of orbs and still frightened to death of someone dying because its likely a wipe. Tier 3 reckoning was like that for a bit before it became a bit routine, and the menagerie flawless runs take it op another level.

Last weeks was a joke in comparison. This one is ridiculously difficult just doing it normally let alone doing it flawlessly. Easily the most difficult activity in the game right now. I can't imagine even doing this one with void burn. Fortunately, I think next weeks will be easier.

Deleted member 4413

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Lmao, got the invader kill in the first invade of my first match. Immediately went to orbit, fuck Gambit. Boring piece of shit.

Lol same. Couldn't believe it. Though I don't mind Gambit. If I'm playing with a good group of people Gambit Prime is a lot of fun. Been going for my first reset this season though so I'm getting real burnt out on it.

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
I got the Invader kill by complete accident (was letting my buddy get it first). Was trying to shoot some blockers with the Truth and the Invader got tracked instead. The Truth is amazing for invaders.
Lol same. Couldn't believe it. Though I don't mind Gambit. If I'm playing with a good group of people Gambit Prime is a lot of fun. Been going for my first reset this season though so I'm getting real burnt out on it.
Yeah, me too, as well as the other Pinnacle weapons and a good Bygones, I enjoy it in very small doses, but the bad Gambit matches make me never want to play it again. Doesn't help that I get the same map all the time, like I swear a good 90% of the matches for me are the Nessus map, I had it 3 times in a row when doing the weekly.

demi

Oct 27, 2017
dHws4lK.jpg

Is it tuesday yet? Need my SHADOW

Jun 4, 2019
Bummer, my mid-season ennui has kicked in already, just before the long weekend. Would've lasted a bit longer if I did the new raid, but I am resolute in never, ever (EVER) using PS4 LFG again.

WhySoDevious

Oct 31, 2017
Lumina grind wasn't too bad.

I got lucky and got my invader kill in my first Gambit match - and he wasn't letting himself get killed.

matmanx1

Nov 20, 2017
For the Strength in Numbers quest step of Lumina, can you generate the orbs of light anywhere as long as you are grouped? Or does it have to be Crucible or Gambit like the first and last step?

shark97

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
They really make it where you cant grind the forge guns all that well. Gotta run to ada multiple times, complete the frames, (if not get a ballistics log the first run of the week) then do the forge itself. Then on top of that you have to have enough modulus reports which eventually starts to become limiting as well. It's fairly time consuming for each one shot at a roll.

It's nothing like pre-patch menagerie...

Pretty clear Bungie wants to limit re rolling to keep a D1 situation from happening again. You can have rerolls, for a pound of flesh.

Kyrios

Oct 27, 2017
Got the Cerberus+1 auto rifle. Seems ok? Used it in Crucible and it was not bad but kinda slow firing. Can't see it being that great in PVE.

Defuser

Oct 25, 2017
For the Strength in Numbers quest step of Lumina, can you generate the orbs of light anywhere as long as you are grouped? Or does it have to be Crucible or Gambit like the first and last step?
I farm the 50 orbs with huckle berry in a lost sector...alone. You don't have to be in a fireteam or with anybody.

shark97

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
I dont WANNNAA do this gambit thingy...

Putting on jade, Beloved, and hammerhead...

I hope people are throwing the invasions...

Edit: first match second invade got him with a blade barrage, and he was trying. Whew, that's a load off my mind.

Lumina got. Put this in the vault immediately, yuck, hand cannons. "The borinators"

Last edited:

EloquentM

Oct 25, 2017
I dont WANNNAA do this gambit thingy...

Putting on jade, Beloved, and hammerhead...

I hope people are throwing the invasions...

Edit: first match second invade got him with a blade barrage, and he was trying. Whew, that's a load off my mind.

Lumina got. Put this in the vault immediately, yuck, hand cannons. "The borinators"
Last edited 3 minutes ago... you're amazing lol.

shark97

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
33 opponents defeated, 3.0 efficiency, led my team to the win...

I feel like tonight might be the peak of my crucible powers lol.

Bygones with kill clip is a monster on mid to short range maps. You can keep kill clip up the majority of the time making it an entirely different weapon.

panda-zebra

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
Bought forsaken cheap from shopto, not played for ages. What power level can I get to without buying anything further? Not in any rush to get there, although the game does seem to want me to level quicker than I care to or remember, so maybe it's pushing me to a cap so I spend some more to keep playing :)

starpower

The Fallen
Jan 23, 2018
Canada
hello, im asking for a friend. does going free2play in a couple months mean they dont need a psplus subscription playing on playstation?

Defuser

Oct 25, 2017
Gawd, Striker Titans are the worst in pvp to face against,even more broken than pre nerf spectral blades with gwisin vest and on par with pre nerf Novawarp.

Zip zapping around making it hard to hit them, super kills extends their duration without any exotic, health regens on kills. One eye crutch allows them wallhacks, frontal assault upon a melee kill means they get damage buff.

Fuck and they say titans are weak in the game, only in PvE they are weak but PvP they are strong.

Djredline

Chicken Chaser
Oct 26, 2017
Lumina is pretty sweet in crucible (and this is on xbox) love giving my teammates a little buff

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
hello, im asking for a friend. does going free2play in a couple months mean they dont need a psplus subscription playing on playstation?
When it goes F2P it shouldn't require Plus based on every other F2P game on PSN, but I think it'd be a first for Sony having a paid game go fully F2P, so maybe they keep it required.

haradaku7

May 28, 2018
A few pages back this shark dude wrote that hand cannons are a no skill weapon, now he is bragging about getting kills with Bygones. I have to call him on his bullshit.
Sidearms only, no supers 1v1 me bro...

I haven't picked up scouts since year one in pvp and with the amount of quests that require specific weapons I doubt I'll play most weapons, bungie really need to calm down with weapon specific quests in group activities, bows in Gambit is the punchline to this joke.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
A few pages back this shark dude wrote that hand cannons are a no skill weapon, now he is bragging about getting kills with Bygones. I have to call him on his bullshit.
Ah, you should pull a quote to go with your post to make it clear next time, that would have made perfect sense.

Defuser

Oct 25, 2017
I see new people not knowing about shark97.

Dude has a hate boner against handcannons while being a hypocrite when it comes to pulse rifles.

Nobody in here likes him.

glaurung

Oct 26, 2017
Estonia
Ah, you should pull a quote to go with your post to make it clear next time, that would have made perfect sense.
Hand cannons are boring and low skill

I remember when they nerfed Luna hand cannon and the tears flowed like Rivers. It was the best.

Edit goofing around in QP with Bygones, Erentil, and some random not coil RL. Fun! Tired of same ol same ol. I was even gonna use a GL heavy but I think I need proximity grenades.

Also, he apparently paid for a Luna's Howl account recovery for himself. Salt of the earth.

astro

Oct 25, 2017

oriic

Prophet of Truth - Press
Verified
Oct 30, 2017
Hungary
Where can i get Hand strike mod? (Only Leviathan/Calilus Raid?) I only have one in my old raid Turris Shade Gauntlets...

Defuser

Oct 25, 2017
Also, he apparently paid for a Luna's Howl account recovery for himself. Salt of the earth.
Wait he paid for recovery? LOL.

I already thought of him as a parasite from the way he post but paying for recovery? Even parasite is too good of a word to be used.

Still got the balls( if he had one) to talk about PvP and spouting off time to kill values and meta when he even can't climb to fabled with his beloved godly bygones.

Djredline

Chicken Chaser
Oct 26, 2017
Wait he paid for recovery? LOL.

I already thought of him as a parasite from the way he post but paying for recovery? Even parasite is too good of a word to be used.

Still got the balls( if he had one) to talk about PvP and spouting off time to kill values and meta when he even can't climb to fabled with his beloved godly bygones.

Finds handcannons boring but pays to get a handcannon

Status
Not open for further replies.