• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Strakt

Oct 27, 2017
Hype is real

jDvSoYo.jpg

PhaZe 5

Oct 27, 2017
The Geomags Ornament is available to purchase with bright dust this week. Go grab one guys!
Also, the recommended power level for the Crown of Sorrow raid is 740 lol, oof.

Skull is absolute garbage now btw. Kill a ton of adds, get a quarter super back lol. Nova Bomb is still strong though.

still kind of feels like the only thing worth using though--orbs get you filled back up quick

but yea its like 33% super back lol

Nooblet

Oct 25, 2017
New raid is always like this.
If the raid came out a few days later as it usually did in the past you'd be seeing that number a few days later rather than on DLC launch day. Problem with D2 has been engaging the players and viewers frequently past the first few days post DLC. 2 weeks from now on and you'll see the dead game comments again until the september DLC comes out which is when it'll take a month before the same comments come out again.

shark97

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
This dude is my new guy (Cerridious)...what a beast...even though they've (him and jez) been only going about 50/50, the plays he sometimes makes are still just stupid.

Aloso makes me feel better if these guys are losing often in early comp, my sollo losses aren't so bad.

I think I'm most amazed on roaming supers, he often no scope headshots them from close range. Even though half the time it doesn't work because supers just tank it, it's still absurd.

Verano

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
destiny booted me from the last boss on the menagerie. We were so close to killing it. Then got booted from all the action. Fml

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Destiny 2 surpassed Fortnite on Twitch for #1. Lets give Shaxx a round of applause for that ass. Would not have come this far without it.

phazedplasma

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
might dive back in, have a 650 hunter. Did they make any improvements to how you raise the LL of your gear?

F-Pina

Nerd Monkeys
Verified
Nov 3, 2017
Lisbon
Menagerie is really cool. Still have to do a Raid one of these days. Can't seem to find the time.

Aug 27, 2018
I just bought the Forsaken Legendary collection having not played anything past base Destiny 2. It's all due to that leak earlier today! I'm excited though.

sugarmonkey

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Not sure what's going on but I did the menagerie and opened the chest at the end but it did not update and now that I've left the menagerie I can't go back in and it looks like I can't update the quest. Any ideas?

sugarmonkey

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Do you own the season pass?
Yes, and I completed the menagerie, Clicked on the chest that was opened and got another invitation and then after a few seconds left the fire team. The next step of the quest tells me to claim my reward from the menagerie triumph. Was there another chest I was supposed to open?

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
Yes, and I completed the menagerie, Clicked on the chest that was opened and got another invitation and then after a few seconds left the fire team. The next step of the quest tells me to claim my reward from the menagerie triumph. Was there another chest I was supposed to open?

No, just claim the triumph. In the triumph menu. That's the step.

Jun 4, 2019
This interests me. What makes it stand out from EP, blind well, the forges, etc?
1. No fail states, which means I don't get mad at useless shit teammates.
2. 5+ randomly-ordered mechanic-driven encounters that are each unique. Not just THROW BALLS or CAPTURE ZONES.
3. Final boss with a neat gimmick.
4. Deterministic loot (fuck Reckoning).
5. 10/10 art design.
6. Based Calus narrating your journey.

Imagine if you took EP's final section, and made every wave that mechanically unique.

BMW

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
1. No fail states, which means I don't get mad at useless shit teammates.
2. 5+ randomly-ordered mechanic-driven encounters that are each unique. Not just THROW BALLS or CAPTURE ZONES.
3. Final boss with a neat gimmick.
4. Deterministic loot (fuck Reckoning).
5. 10/10 art design.
6. Based Calus narrating your journey.

Imagine if you took EP's final section, and made every wave that mechanically unique.

No fail states sounds too good to be true.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
So to back up a bit, I was going back to do the Allegiance quest from last season. I got to the point where I have to bribe the Spider, but I can't seem to do it. It just shows me his normal inventory.

Am I fucked?

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
No fail states sounds too good to be true.

It's true. My team had some real bad sections and it just proceeds you on to the next one. It seems like you just keep doing activities until you get enough collective progress to unlock the boss encounter.

Status
Not open for further replies.