• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

demi

Oct 27, 2017
Finished all Xur Bounties on my Warlock, but I'll yoink it on my Titan and Hunter so they have a power drop waiting for them in Opulence

irishonion

Oct 25, 2017
It's almost time to feel depressed again about light level grind.

People will get 720 in 6 hours

While I'll struggle to hit 710 in a week using 2 characters. Because it feels like I have some of the worst luck when it comes to getting the right slots to level up.

demi

Oct 27, 2017
Has anyone got "Warbrick" shader from Bright Engrams? I don't have it for whatever reason.... am I that unlucky for an entire season?

demi

Oct 27, 2017
Damn thats crazy I havent got that shader for an entire season. Maybe she will sell it next week, lol

shark97

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
Found a new PVP guy on youtube who's REALLY good, albeit on PC. Maybe some of you already knew of him.

And warning, he's REALLY REALLY annoying in raw gameplay but still. These snipes, he uses his sniper like a primary. That's the dream on a sniper IMO, if you were an aimbot you'd just use your sniper like a shotgun with limitless range.

These guys just must have naturally obscene reaction times.

Solo at 5200 glory.

Trakan

Oct 25, 2017
Has anyone got "Warbrick" shader from Bright Engrams? I don't have it for whatever reason.... am I that unlucky for an entire season?

Yeah the droprates on some of the cosmetic stuff is fucked.

I still don't have the "reef shimmer" transmat from when Forsaken launched in September.

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
Damn thats crazy I havent got that shader for an entire season. Maybe she will sell it next week, lol
yessir I have that one. The only shader I don't have is Devil In The Details. I assume that's something Gambit Prime related or some such.

Found a new PVP guy on youtube who's REALLY good, albeit on PC. Maybe some of you already knew of him.

And warning, he's REALLY REALLY annoying in raw gameplay but still. These snipes, he uses his sniper like a primary. That's the dream on a sniper IMO, if you were an aimbot you'd just use your sniper like a shotgun with limitless range.

These guys just must have naturally obscene reaction times.

Solo at 5200 glory.

You are beginning to understand the power of TLW + Twilight Oath and how I ended up putting 1,000 kills on my new Twilight in a couple of weeks of play. It's the most fun that can be had in Destiny 2 when you are hitting those flicks and in that zone. It's a feels great man kind of experience. Like him, you never stop talking shit out loud. Whenever I'm trying the hardest (which is very rare right now) and need a win, I'm running TLW + TO.

Defuser

Oct 25, 2017
Let's not forget that Spectral Blades Hunters can do this with any exotic they choose. The OEM may be obnoxious but it is a far, far second place to a whole sub-class that is built around the ability.
Bullshit, they are not comparable. One needs to be crouching and also need a precision kill in order to activate. Thats 2 conditions to fulfilled and forces you to plan and position out how to achieved it whereas the other one just need somebody to sneeze on you to activate the perk with no consequences,no planning & positioning.

Milk

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Bullshit, they are not comparable. One needs to be crouching and also need a precision kill in order to activate. Thats 2 conditions to fulfilled and forces you to plan and position out how to achieved it whereas the other one just need somebody to sneeze on you to activate the perk with no consequences,no planning & positioning.
Ah yeah it must be horrendously hard to toss on Chaperone and slide around the entire map like a slippery ape.

Literally nothing more infuritating to face than a good Wraith Nightstalker running Chaperone. Enjoy their permanent invis + wallhacks for the entire match.

Oct 27, 2017
Finally got around to doing Tier 3 of Reckoning and got a Gnawing Hunger auto rifle with Drop Mag, Zen Moment, and Swashbuckler and, wow, this thing is nasty.

matmanx1

Nov 20, 2017
One needs to be crouching and also need a precision kill in order to activate
You talk like this is hard. This is extremely easy to accomplish. So is the OEM wallhack, for that matter, which I am not debating is a stupid exotic because it is. Just to be clear my position is all wall-hacks in a PVP game are bad game design and neither the sub class or the armor piece should have it.

Oct 30, 2017
There is nothing more bullshit than doing the ascendant challenge, getting to the last part of it, and then getting randomly one shot killed and then not being let back in because it's on the last part of the challenge. Fucking why was this designed this way.

Oct 31, 2017
La La Land
So with all the nerf talk, it pains me to say this but I guess Icebreaker is never coming back.

gyMraUQ.png

Kadey

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Southeastern PA
I'm not cool with wall hacks either, no matter the class. Part of the reason why I even like Destiny is because you can't see each other and have to pay attention to your surroundings moreso than games like Halo where you already see where your enemies are at all times. But I still prefer having radar otherwise without it's even more of a camp fest in super sweaty matches. There needs to be balanced between not knowing where your enemies are but at the same type they are either around or not depending on the radar.

TheHunter

Bold Bur3n Wrangler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not cool with wall hacks either, no matter the class. Part of the reason why I even like Destiny is because you can't see each other and have to pay attention to your surroundings moreso than games like Halo where you already see where your enemies are at all times. But I still prefer having radar otherwise without it's even more of a camp fest in super sweaty matches. There needs to be balanced between not knowing where your enemies are but at the same type they are either around or not depending on the radar.
Which is why I liked Halo's crouching mechanic.

Patience was rewarded

Oct 27, 2017
Can the Gambit Prime/Reckoning shotgun (Last Man Standing I think?) roll with Swashbuckler?

Edit: I see that it can in fact drop with the Swashbuckler trait.

Last edited:

demi

Oct 27, 2017
You need to play like a pidgeon to use a scout but yes generally they are crap in both PVP and PVE. First few seconds he is perched at B on Legion's Gulch and then it cuts to Equinox but ya, got me convinced

JCizzle

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Is there a primer on light level drops? I just got back into D2 and i'm so confused. I'm at ~645 light level, but Xur is only selling exotics that are in the 620 range. Is there anything i can do to get those at my level or do i just need to infuse them?

Status
Not open for further replies.