• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Aug 12, 2019
Destiny 2 is going to forever be the game I wish I got into on some level, but will never try out because I know they've stripped a ton of content out of it through the vaulting system and regardless of its quality, that's just a huge turnoff for me.

Dec 23, 2017

It makes me happy to see Oni listed in the description of the website. :)

What are the chances that we see weapons from Oni in Destiny 2?

eFNwgF2OjZ6fy0AylXO4KiHTWKXF1WIpEQM0r-iKDGfHEvA4Kvyj3xR4OXtqiacqpNoT8VKjOYgP6N8V5RNASt5P31q0QCg

ffframe

alt account
Banned
Nov 29, 2021
How did they get the Halo Frag Grenade in that trailer? Are there cosmetics for Grenades now? Or was it an Emote?

Feb 4, 2018
If you're sitting on the fence and have never played the game before, I'd honestly download it to play the Forsaken campaign and everything around it and then wait until Witch Queen.

So many gameplay systems are being updated for that release, kinda silly to put a lot of investment into the game right now when a ton of it will change come February.

elproducto

Oct 31, 2017
People complain about the vaulting of content, and to some degree I get it.. but I'd love to know how much of that stuff people actually play.

MattyG

Oct 25, 2017
Midnight Talon's shader on the BXR is the closest I can get it to the classic all black look

J-Wood

Oct 25, 2017
So this gives you actual weapons and not just weapon skins right? Fuck I'm tempted!

Feb 4, 2018
People complain about the vaulting of content, and to some degree I get it.. but I'd love to know how much of that stuff people actually play.

I'm one of the weirdos who thinks they should vault everything before Beyond Light and then vault that content when Witch Queen comes out.

Keep strikes/crucible maps/gambit maps from each expansion/season but get rid of the rest of the sludge.

Also, bring back sunsetting!

ryan13ts

Oct 28, 2017
The vaulting whinning is tired now.

Change the fucking tune.

If there's that much discussion on the topic, it's for a reason.

The last vault size increase was in Forsaken... that was 3 years ago. Each season can bring DOZENS of new armors and weapons into the game, not even mentioning room to have one or two rolls for some really good gear. Going that long without any increases, while constantly flooding the game with more gear is bound to cause a problem soon or later.

It's fine if it doesn't personally impact you, but let's not pretend like this isn't an issue that's steadily reaching a breaking point for a lot of players. It's not one of the most requested improvements Bungie constantly gets for no reason.

SEATLiens

Aug 28, 2019
Seattle
Why does Bungie still think legend difficulty for strikes and 6 man seasonal activities are too difficult for matchmaking???

ajoshi

Sep 11, 2021

The last vault size increase was in Forsaken... that was 3 years ago. Each season can bring DOZENS of new armors and weapons into the game, not even mentioning room to have one or two rolls for some really good gear. Going that long without any increases, while constantly flooding the game with more gear is bound to cause a problem soon or later.

It's fine if it doesn't personally impact you, but let's not pretend like this isn't an issue that's steadily reaching a breaking point for a lot of players. It's not one of the most requested improvements Bungie constantly gets for no reason.

They're whining about the content vault whiners, not the actual inventory vault.

Bold One

Banned
Oct 30, 2017

the concerns are more about the content vaulting not vault space.

We've heard them all ad nauseum.

Over and over again.

Honest to god, what's left to say on the matter?

You're now not going to buy future expansions or products, OK... Thanks for coming here to tell us that. Its a discussion that leads nowhere.

ryan13ts

Oct 28, 2017
the concerns are more about the content vaulting not vault space.

We've heard them all ad nauseum.

Over and over again.

Honest to god, what's left to say on the matter?

You're now not going to buy future expansions or products, OK... Thanks for coming here to tell us that. Its a discussion that leads nowhere.

It doesnt lead 'nowhere', its the exact opposite. Especially in games like Destiny, the community making it known what things need improvements or fixing is exactly how devs know what might need prioritizing to be focused on. If people just stopped bringing up things that need help, just because others have brought it up a bunch before, MANY of the changes that have vastly benefited the game for the better might not be a thing right now, or still be on the backburner at best.

It may be annoying hearing the same request brought up for the 1000th time, but that's exactly what can help with getting things like this fixed in the first place.