• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

criteriondog

I like the chili style
Oct 26, 2017
Dumb question, but which version/bundle of destiny 2 has all the expansions? There's like five of them on the store and it's confusing lol

Mcfrank

Oct 28, 2017
Looks fun. Gonna be tough to split my time between this and infinite. We feasting this month.

Milk

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
This is gonna sound unappreciative, and I know there's probably legal reasons for it, but it would have been so cool if they were the actual straight-up Halo weapons and not heavily inspired y'see what we're going for here wink wink Halo weapons.

Either way, a Battle Rifle inspired Pulse Rifle is super cool and I'm excited.

MadMike

Oct 27, 2017
Dumb question, but which version/bundle of destiny 2 has all the expansions? There's like five of them on the store and it's confusing lol

Legendary Edition will get you Forsaken, Shadowkeep, and Beyond Light. Then you buy Witch Queen separately. That gets you every expansion. You need to buy the newest season if you want to be up to date, too.

You need the anniversary pack and the deluxe edition of Witch Queen if you want to be caught up on the upcoming content. You can get them separately or at a slight discount by bundling them.

If you also want the previous seasonal activities for triumphs, mods, etc. Then you have to also buy the Beyond Light deluxe upgrade. But that also includes the newest season, so you wouldn't need to buy that separately.

Strakt

Oct 27, 2017
wow all the halo stuff is free for everyone incl exotic. Also ce magnum is a sidearm

Milk

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The CE magnum is called Forerunner, that is cool as hell!

It being a sidearm is kinda? I mean to make a faithful powerful CE magnum I would have definitely assumed it to be a hand cannon. I hope it's not underwhelming.

Milk

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
WAIT A MINUTE, THERE'S A LEGENDARY TRACE RIFLE

LEGENDARY TRACE RIFLE

FINALLY

Sky87

Oct 27, 2017
Legendary Edition will get you Forsaken, Shadowkeep, and Beyond Light. Then you buy Witch Queen separately. That gets you every expansion. You need to buy the newest season if you want to be up to date, too.

You need the anniversary pack
and the deluxe edition of Witch Queen if you want to be caught up on the upcoming content. You can get them separately or at a slight discount by bundling them.

If you also want the previous seasonal activities for triumphs, mods, etc. Then you have to also buy the Beyond Light deluxe upgrade. But that also includes the newest season, so you wouldn't need to buy that separately.
Everything wrong with Destiny 2 in one post.

Guild Wars 2, Warframe, Division 2, Ghost Recon Breakpoint, Rainbow Six Siege are examples of how to do content updates without asking exorbitant amounts of money over time.

Hyun Sai

Oct 27, 2017

Guild Wars 2, Warframe, Division 2, Ghost Recon Breakpoint, Rainbow Six Siege are examples of how to do content updates without asking exorbitant amounts of money over time.
It's expected when you're under Activision iron fist. Wait...

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017

hell make it easy like Elder Scrolls online, when you upgrade you get everything current. This scratch your asshole while patting your head whistling dixie shit when it comes to upgrading is for the birds

Aiqops

Aug 3, 2021
I hope they make a new game someday, Destiny unfortunately does nothing for me.

Chirotera

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Goddamn it why lock Gjallerhorn behind a dungeon? I don't have anyone left that plays the game and lfg is painful. Previous information had it as an exotic quest reward. :(

Oct 27, 2017

Over time it isn't that bad to be up to date is less than 100 US dollars per year. But it depends on what you want for the diehards the game is a steal. For the more casual player maybe not as much but you can at least pick and choose what you want. As usual though, it's the communication of how this all works together is the problem that Bungie has always had. Particularly with so many moving parts and expansions etc.