• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Raigor

May 14, 2020
TW_Available-Today_Coming-Soon_templates_1.19.2021_update.jpg

January 21
- Outer Wilds
- Desperados 3
- Donut County
- Control

January 26
- Cyber Shadow

January 28

- Yakuza Collection (3,4,5)
- The Medium

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Desperados 3 is a fucking fantastic get for this month. Almost bought it so many times. Was one of the highest reviewed games of 2020 and I'm sure it didn't get as many eyes as it deserved. Only heard great things.

Insomniac

Oct 27, 2017
I don't think it's hyperbole to say that this is the best week-long stretch of PC Gamepass additions yet. Absolutely stacked.

Goldenroad

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
I'm excited to try out Desperados III. I haven't really been sticking with any Strategy games lately, since finishing Wasteland 3, but hopefully this will be the next one that hooks me. I've heard good things.

Donut County is a really cool, chill, short game, if you need something like that. I'm still not sure about The Medium. Horror isn't really my jam unless it's also a 10/10 game in every other aspect. So we'll see.

gabegabe

Jul 5, 2018
Brazil
This looks pretty great, I'm looking forward to play The Medium. Just don't know if my computer will be able to run it.

xyla

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Oh wow! Desperados the day after tomorrow? Fantastic! Wanted to try/play that a number of times.

Donut County also sounds cool!

YozoraXV

Oct 30, 2017
I want to complain about the lack of a Final Fantasy game, but 3 Yakuzas will have to do.

JohnnyMoses

Oct 27, 2017
Funny story about me completely misunderstanding MS with the Xbox...

I just sold my Series X because I wasn't using it much other than to play Fallout 76 and I have a One X that will play it almost just as well. The only game I was looking forward to was The Medium and I thought, oh I can just play that on my One X. I thought there weren't going to be any Series S/X exclusives for 2 years! Oops.

I do have a PC and I'll try it on that, but I guess I missed some MS communication somewhere. Now I need to see what other games will be Series S/X exclusives.

lowmelody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I've never got around to playing Control, Donut country or any of those Yakuzas but have wanted to play them all. wtf. 😂

This service, god damn.

Vitor

Oct 30, 2017
Outer Wilds is the best game I played last year. Desperados 3 is pretty great too.

Stop It

Bad Cat
Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait to play Desperados, Medium and the Yakuzas.

Great additions. (Of course we knew about the Medium and Yakuzas)

Animismus

Oct 27, 2017
This is great! A lot of stuff to chew through. I want to play Desperados and want to check Medium. I am yet to start on the Yakuza games, so these will probably go off the service before I manage to get to them.