• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
It was coming, but now official.

He also has a no-trade clause.

Not a great year for H-town and marquee talents.

Eros

Oct 27, 2017
deshaun%20watson2.jpg

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
I am legitimatly curious how this ends up. The Texans should rightfully be asking for the Sun and the Moon for him- what happens if no one steps up with an offer that you don't find insulting? Will Watson be willing to Retire?

OP
OP
entremet

entremet

Oct 26, 2017
BoB really destroyed that franchise. Bellichek coaching tree continues to be awful.

The coach in Miami seems good, though.

Zaied

Oct 27, 2017
These guys really had Hopkins and Watson and are about to lose both in the span of one year. What a bad organization. I'd love to see Watson in the orange and blue, but I think there are probably several teams in better spots to trade for him than Denver.

Slatsunus

Nov 2, 2017
BoB really destroyed that franchise. Bellichek coaching tree continues to be awful.

From what Andre Johnson and other formers Texans have said, it's Easterby that has really ruined the organization.

Religious snake oil salesman seem to be a huge problem for every part of Houston culture.

OP
OP
entremet

entremet

Oct 26, 2017
From what Andre Johnson and other formers Texans have said, it's Easterby that has really ruined the organization.

Religious snake oil salesman seem to be a huge problem for every part of Houston culture.

Just looked him up. Comes for the Pats too lol.

Remind me of a Tyrion Lannister character in his approach.

captive

Oct 25, 2017
Houston

no Cal destroyed it. Cal made the decision to let OB be the gm, Cal is the one letting Easterby stick around which is what Watson has a problem with. easterby is a snake conman and needs to go. OB was a decent coach, a terrible GM and all these decisions go back to Cal. He's the one who signed off on trading DHop, which if i were the owner and they came to me to trade Hop for what they got i would have fired them on the spot.

i said it in another thread, but i will never watch another Texans game if they trade Watson until the mcnairs no longer own the team.

Skiptastic

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Gotta imagine he's playing the AFC East next year: either the Jets or the Dolphins. They both have the draft capital to make it happen.

HylianMaster2020

alt account
Banned
Jun 30, 2020
Pure passer when that football leaves his hand it's a guarantee touch down, I give Texans credit on keeping him this long.

OSHAN

Oct 27, 2017
Brutal for Texan fans. Ownership sucks but nothing fans can do about that. Losing a player like Watson is a major gut punch. I'm sure they'll get a haul for him, but with the problems starting at the top, what difference will it make?

Juryvicious

Oct 28, 2017
Terrible news for Texan fans, just a year ago things looked so much more promising. Fuck their management for not understanding what they had and for continuing to let the players, fans down.

Whoever gets him, congrats.

Axis

Dec 9, 2017
Jets winning the AFC next year

I'll lose my mind if the Jets trade for him.

I would prefer they kept all those picks they have and build the team through the draft.

It's pointless to have a good QB if he doesn't have weapons around him. Plus they need to tighten up the O-line, can't do that if you blow all your picks on one person.

Composer

Banned
Nov 14, 2017
I grew up in Houston. Worst city in the US. I dont blame him. I don't think I'll ever watch anther Texans game. That city has done nothing but hold my life back. Was so happy when I left. Will probably root for another Texas team and SF where I've been living. Get him to the 49ers and orbital nuke Houston.

Lee Chaolan

Oct 25, 2017
Houston done goofed long ago by not re-adopting the Oilers name.

Trade him to the NFC, WFT would be outstanding.

Reym

Jul 15, 2019
Anywhere but the AFC East, please. We just got rid of Brady!

Unreal how Houston wasted him.

Oct 27, 2017
i'll remain a texans fan, i'll just set it back down to case keenum level

saints should be calling this dude and just keep taysom hill on weird trick plays. no one wants the return of fuckball, not seriously

captive

Oct 25, 2017
Houston
oh yea forgot this one, allegedly Cal was going to fire Easterby but Easterby "prayed" with him and he kept his job.

Flex1212

Jul 12, 2019
Jets or Dolphins have the most to offer. I'd guess if he is dealt he goes to one of those franchises.

The Climaxan

Oct 27, 2017
NC-USA
As a Panthers fan, I want him too. But any Panthers fan is delusional as hell if they don't realize we would have to trade CMC and a ton of first rounders to get him and also find a third team to unload Teddy onto.