• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Blade Wolf

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Taiwan
Angry people everywhere, shouting angry language at me, dammit why is my hand so shaky? Maybe I'm not the best candidate for this mission, but at least I looked good in that jacket, dunno where it went though, and why is everything so BROWN?

Last edited:

Daggoth

Oct 25, 2017
I was on my way to handle serious business but found myself in a situation where it became important to figure out who the best bad-ass dad was out of three main characters.
Yakuza 0 <3
Alright this was a bit vague, so: enjoy a lovely tour of a random European countryside populated with people who either want to kill you, or sell you ridiculous amounts of weaponry. Your tools include guns, knives, and suplex
Angry people everywhere, shouting angry language at me, dammit why is my hand so shaky? Maybe I'm not the best candidate for this mission, but at least I looked good in that jacket, dunno where it went though, and why is everything so BROWN?
Same as mine, I hope :D

bottledfox

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
People fight robots by exploiting classical metaphysical concepts. Robots fight back by using human shields (more or less).

Alboreo

Jan 31, 2018
Man or woman goes on adventure with cactus person, unicorn lady, and a man made of crystal to kill an evil (?) tree. Build the world out of objects you found in a Goodwill.

Breqesk

Oct 28, 2017
A deeply damaged war veteran and their merry band of just utterly broken companions go on a journey with the most obviously-evil mentor in the history of evil mentors... Except maybe she has a point about some stuff?

--
Steampunk setting, a guy with a carpet for a mustache, and smelly, filthy wolfmen.

The Order: 1886?

Last edited:
OP
OP
DFG

DFG

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Loyal man gets betrayed, gets killed by the same person, escapes hell to go kill the one that did all of that to get rid of his nightmares.