• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

StraySheep

Oct 26, 2017
I pretty much agree with all the negatives here, but for a change is there a positive sentence that someone can come up with?

Saito

Oct 25, 2017
I know it's been said but worth repeating:

"Fuck you, got mine"

sums up this shit hole beautifully.

Deleted member 16516

User requested account closure
Oct 27, 2017
America, FUCK YEAH! Comin' again to save the motherfuckin' day, yeah.

tenor.gif

RPGam3r

Oct 27, 2017
Miserable.

Talking about the wallowing in misery ITT and not the US, bc damn got my daily dose of negativity pretty early already.

Doggg

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 17, 2017
It's an extremely vicious form of imperialism based on ridiculous lies, fantasies, and hypocrisy.

Dogstar

Oct 29, 2017
Native American culture, where it still exists is very special, even if it does tend to hark back to past times for the most part. Of course they are another marginalised part of modern America.

Baccus

Banned
Dec 4, 2018
Egoistical
Extravagant
Bullish
Materialistic
Privileged
Optimistic and forward looking - This one I can concede

Pirateluigi

Oct 27, 2017
We're an incredibly large and diverse country, so trying to sum up the culture in a single sentence is impossible. However, there's one idea that seems fairly pervasive throughout the country and was a huge part of the values by which many of us were raised:

If something good happens to you it's because you've earned it while if something bad happens to you it's a result of your own personal failings.

Deleted member 9305

Oct 26, 2017
Greatest third world country with at least 75M idiots.

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
There is a lot of good here; unfortunately the good aspects get drowned out by the idiots with the loudest mouths.

Addi

Oct 25, 2017
America's Tinder profile definitely has this quote in it:

"If you can't handle me at my worse, you don't deserve me at my best"

mikeys_legendary

The Fallen
Sep 26, 2018
If you're running around with your religious book in one hand, and a gun in the other, you're probably an extremist.

Doesn't matter if it's a Quran or a Bible.