• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Yokijirou

Oct 27, 2017
Against ourselves and others for no other reason other than to go against ourselves and others

Oct 27, 2017
"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to Heaven, we were all going direct the other way – in short, the period was so far like the present period, that some of its noisiest authorities insisted on its being received, for good or for evil, in the superlative degree of comparison only."

Yes, I know it's long, but it's still just one sentence. Yes, I know it's Dickens and he was English, not American.

Hexa

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
It is the extreme belief in the superiority of one's own correctness to the point of seeing anyone that disagrees with that is a hated enemy that needs to be brought down by any means necessary.

Last edited:

wandering

flâneur
Oct 25, 2017
"I want to eat other people's stuff but I don't want other people to eat my stuff.

Sincerely,

A human representation of the United States of America."

-Griffin McElroy

skillzilla81

"This guy are sick"
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
White people will fuck over every if it means brown people will suffer a little bit worse.

Menome

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
From an outsider's view:

A heavy dose of gloss and shine that attempts to cover over any sense of introspection.

eXistor

Oct 27, 2017
Not what it seems.

When growing up I was like "wow, America is so cool, everything I like is from there!".

As an adult I'm more "fuck that place, I never wanna go there again" (I was there on holiday years ago and was not impressed to say the least).

OsakaDon

Oct 29, 2017
Osaka, Japan
Me me me me me I'm the best, me me me, I'm the best, not listing, me me me... (all while having no clue about what's happening outside of the bubble)

3bdelilah

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
The freedom to choose from dozens of consumer products, but also the freedom to starve and not being able to access healthcare.

Deleted member 24097

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
The wealthiest, most influential, most powerful and most privileged culture that ever was, with all that encompasses.

Arjen

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I was listening to the the opposites and of their tracks came to mind.

Dumb rude and famous.

Bishop89

What Are Ya' Selling?
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
m7M.gif