• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

atomsk

Oct 28, 2017
this will scratch a bit of that Trials itch until RedLynx gets around to making a proper new Trials game

Mike Rose

That No More Robots guy
Verified
Jan 18, 2018
Hello! This is Mike from publishing label No More Robots, we're the people publishing Descenders. Thanks so much for the Resetera thread <3

Happy to answer any questions about the game that anyone has!

OP
OP
Gowans

Gowans

Oct 27, 2017
North East, UK
I've bought it, I played the trial and had a bunch of fun. and as predicted the little girl is gona make me play this to death, it feels quite 'zen' too.

Hi Mike!

I get its game preview but so i hope the updates will come regularly, it not being X updated yet is fine but disappointing but it seems like there is a frame pacing issue (frame rate stutter) on the X.

Gona grab tea and play some more tonight.

Mike Rose

That No More Robots guy
Verified
Jan 18, 2018
Hey Gowans,

thanks for checking it out! That sounds odd, there shouldn't be any frame stuttering on either the regular Xbox One or the X. Could you let me know where you see that happen?

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait to play this tonight! I have been really interested since it was announced!

Pitchfork

Oct 28, 2017
England
First I've heard of this game I confess, but does look like a lot of fun and I'm kinda burned out on shooters and action games at the mo

May have to pick this up!

OP
OP
Gowans

Gowans

Oct 27, 2017
North East, UK
It's feels fab, great zone out game.

Maybe it's because a few games are updating but there is defo a judder.

I'm not sure if it's small bumps mapping directly 1:1 with the camera or frame pacing.

My 5 year old has stolen it off me and she's already landing clean front flips

CbK3Spv.jpg

Last edited:

Mike Rose

That No More Robots guy
Verified
Jan 18, 2018
Will do!

Cheers for stopping by : )

If its ok to ask, do you folks have a timeframe of how long you expect to be in Game Preview?

Yeah we reckon we'll be adding more and more stuff to it for at least the next 6 months, so I reckon it'll probably leave Game Preview at the very start of next year

Calverz

Oct 28, 2017
Downloaded the trial last night. Thought it was ok but i was hoping for races against cpu rather than solo descents. Felt very tranquil though peddling down the hill listenting to trance music lol

CerealKi11a

Chicken Chaser
May 3, 2018
Really like this game. It's definitely something I can just throw on for a few minutes when I don't feel like getting overly stressed out or have to think too hard.

I love how you can pump, lean, and get in attack position. My only gripe for the game is the character model when leaning. They lean their body rather than their bike which would likely lead to a washout irl. Overall, I love it!

Bear

Oct 25, 2017
Definitely trying the trial out when I get home tonight.

Congrats on the launch, Mike!

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017
Really enjoyed the time I got to play with it last night.

Will be picking it up before the sale is up.

OP
OP
Gowans

Gowans

Oct 27, 2017
North East, UK
I've been getting to risky on the near misses and paying for it.

You can go very very fast holding down on the right stick and get very very dead.

Deleted member 21709

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
This has been added to Gamepass.

It's great fun. Very rough around the edges and definitely not a looker.. it also has some performance hitches on a One X. But the gameplay is really great and it has a fantastic sense of speed. I will probably add this to my daily rotation!