• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

PAFenix

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 21, 2019
Glad to see the team isn't going to go through with it.

Hope they release a statement taking the governor to task. If anyone has the power to shame our southern politicians, it's our fuckin football teams.

Maxim726x

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Holy shit.

Why? Just... Why??

Edit: Just saw that the team won't be following suit. Finally, some adults in the room.

NCR Ranger

Oct 25, 2017
This fucking guy. Are people ever going to take COVID seriously?

Nope. This has become part of people's identity now and it's not going to change. First they did it because Trump said it was okay and soon they will do it to spite President Biden when he tells them to quit acting like clowns.

Last edited:

Enduin

You look 40
Oct 25, 2017
New York
DeSantis seems hell bent on getting as many people sick and dying as possible. In the face of ever increasing infections he just keeps doing the exact opposite of what should be done to help stem the tide.

PanzerKraken

Nov 1, 2017
They keep citing the lowered numbers ignoring the fact that testing is about a 1/3rd of what it was during the last big wave in the summer.

We were doing around 60k tests on average in July, when things got really nasty, we are now on average doing about 20k. WIth the 4+% positivity rate on testing so far, cases really would be around double what is being reported.

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
Full capacity?

If stadiums are allowed to go full capacity, I assume theme parks are as well? Nice knowing you, Florida.

Ralemont

Jan 3, 2018
maxresdefault.jpg

For real though, and if anyone thinks this dude got humbled by the shark in the end, they didn't see Jaws 2.

Beef Supreme

Oct 25, 2017
At this point, why does he not just outright sew his lips to Trump's ass? Honestly, is there a bigger sycophant.

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
Oh I just thought of something else: the NFL might not take him up on his offer, heck, even Disney might not, but you know who absolutely would (and has a fanbase that would pack a place)? Vincent Kennedy Mcmahon.

ArkhamFantasy

Oct 25, 2017
Oh I just thought of something else: the NFL might not take him up on his offer, heck, even Disney might not, but you know who absolutely would (and has a fanbase that would pack a place)? Vincent Kennedy Mcmahon.

Also

University of Florida
Florida State University
University of Miami
University of Central Florida
University of South Florida
Florida International
Florida Atlantic

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
What could possibly go wrong? And it's FL. You bet they'd sell it out to idiots.

I say that as someone with family that lives in FL who are idiots and praise every dumb thing DeSantis does.

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
I'm telling my dad him and his husband that they absofuckinglutely can not go down for their normal winter stay in Florida. They are both elderly and can't afford to get sick.

DeSantis is criminally insane.

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
Might as well just let wrestling shows open themselves up to full crowds too while you're at it.
Oh and hand out firearms to everyone in the audience so they're more likely to kill one another if COVID-19 doesn't do the job.
What a fucking ghoulish monster of a leader.

ColdDeckEd

Jul 25, 2018
Dem mayors are literally saving florida right now but shit like this is too much florida is going to get hit hard in afew weeks. Hes actually worse than voldemort.

Oct 25, 2017
Don't do it Dolphins, and keep Tua in a bubble so he doesn't get sick

After seeing how some members of the Tampa Bay Lightning and their fans acted after winning the Stanley Cup I really hope no more Florida teams win anything during the pandemic

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
Don't do it Dolphins, and keep Tua in a bubble so he doesn't get sick

After seeing how some members of the Tampa Bay Lightning and their fans acted after winning the Stanley Cup I really hope no more Florida teams win anything during the pandemic

Dolphins have you covered. Lakers are also doing their best (though I'm still not sure what is going to happen in LA if the Lakers win the title...)

jerf

Nov 1, 2017
Jokes on him. A Dolphins game hasn't filled that stadium since like 2004.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Good on the Dolphins for still not doing it.

Now I'm afraid that Vince Mcmahon will just slip Desantis some more cash to let WWE start holding full capacity events again.