• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Lkr

Oct 28, 2017
lmao are the congressional intelligence committees shitting themselves yet

Maquiladora

Nov 16, 2017
No doubt he will be replaced by a Trump loyalist stooge who will confirm the bogus election allegations.

Dis

Oct 27, 2017
It's never been a matter of the amount of evidence. If you had 70 dems in the Senate an amendment to change the voting system would totally be in the works. The problem is the system makes that impossible.

Cause it was designed when the fastest method of travel was a horse drawn carriage.

Yes as I said I know why it won't ever happen now, because there's basically 0 chance of another amendment being made to the usa constitution at this point without a 2nd civil war or something causing it to be done, but the fact is that the horse shit stopped a long time ago and there were amendments since then, the fact america didn't think to maybe just fix that shit in general anytime since the invent of trains and cars is dumb and now it's biting america in the ass.

IzzyRX

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Leaving this man alone to his own devices isn't the best course of action, there's a long road until the 20th and I fear people are underestimating him, sure, he's an idiot, but he still has POTUS power on his hands.

Achtung

Oct 25, 2017
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

god it's honestly amazing how fucking stupid he is that he thinks this shit is believable

To be fair.. he fucking made it to the president saying shit like this.. it is beyond any sort of WTF you can think of that this evil fucking person.. has convinced so many people to not think he is flat out nuts.

Starphanluke

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Nov 15, 2017
I know how often we've been reminded that Trump has no legal case and is flailing like a dying pig, but I'll be honest: I'm starting to get nervous.

Avitus

Oct 25, 2017
I know how often we've been reminded that Trump has no legal case and is flailing like a dying pig, but I'll be honest: I'm starting to get nervous.

Because Trump fired his 100th+ executive branch member for disloyalty? Because he fired someone from an agency that has only existed for two years?

Addie

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
DFW
Krebs didn't deserve to get fired, but political appointees transitioning out in the November and December prior to a new administration isn't earth-shattering. (And honestly, Krebs did a great job at CISA, and he ought to be brought back.)

Cleaning house at the Pentagon was more problematic.

More to the point, installing the craven Nunes aide as General Counsel at the NSA, which is a career position -- and doesn't require Senate confirmation -- is even more problematic, since that will last past January.

Saucycarpdog

Oct 25, 2017
Ironic thing is the guy expected to be fired.

www.cnn.com

Election officials contradict Trump's voter-fraud conspiracy theories

A group of national, state and private election officials said in a joint statement Thursday that there is no evidence of any voting system being compromised in the 2020 election despite President Donald Trump's deluge of election fraud conspiracies.
Krebs, who has been debunking conspiracy theories pushed by Trump and his allies on Twitter, has told people in recent days he doesn't care if he is fired by the President.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017

Animus Vox

Oct 30, 2017
NYC
Ironic thing is the guy expected to be fired.

www.cnn.com

Election officials contradict Trump's voter-fraud conspiracy theories

A group of national, state and private election officials said in a joint statement Thursday that there is no evidence of any voting system being compromised in the 2020 election despite President Donald Trump's deluge of election fraud conspiracies.
I'm glad there are still people willing to do their jobs even if they know their position is on the line. Conversely, we've got such spineless yes men and women who would rather appease a dictator than uphold values and morals. So disgusting.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I've always wondered do all these places just run as normal when the head goes, if the boss is respected or liked, the underlings aren't going to go off his script or basically well, we aren't going to change things because work isn't that easy to change, we have lots in the pipe to get through.

mAcOdIn

Oct 27, 2017
As a liberal I do want my people in these positions but I'm wondering if maybe we should be protecting Republicans with spines instead of taking advantage of their situation. Like I'd be ok with this guy getting his job back in January. I'm ok with us not running a challenger in GA for Secretary of State. People laugh when there's talk about appointing Republicans to cabinet positions and shit but if sensible Republicans are going to get dunked on by both their own party and our party to the point they have no futures and career paths I think we'll just be contributing to the GOP becoming even more insane faster.

And Democrats should totally be impeaching Trump right now.

mAcOdIn

Oct 27, 2017
Agreed. Especially since a Republican Senate will--mark my words--attempt to impeach Biden during the next year or two. Gloves are already off. The Dems need to realize that.
I'll mark them because impeachment proceedings need to start in the House, but if we lose the House in the midterms 2 years from now maybe.

Chrome Hyena

Oct 30, 2017
Yes yes YES FUCK YES x50000. Populism is rising and if we continue having populist presidents in the future, they could do more damage than we could ever imagine. I mean we're kind of scared what will happen in the next 10 weeks before Trump is gone...
Yeah lame duck period needs to be merely a "maintenance" period. Your job is to just make sure the wheels don't fall off until the next admin in. but no nominating judges, not firing people without cause, no do random executive orders. You only have to keep things running smoothly. Obviously if war breaks out or something you act, but otherwise you should be extremely limited in power.

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
Agreed. Especially since a Republican Senate will--mark my words--attempt to impeach Biden during the next year or two. Gloves are already off. The Dems need to realize that.

not taking anything off the table at this point but that would be most saddest pathetic political offense since... fuck i dunno when (barring what's transpiring right this minute)

maybe they can latch onto a used dental floss of some hunter/china thing i guess but i don't think it'll be a issue

lenovox1

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah lame duck period needs to be merely a "maintenance" period. Your job is to just make sure the wheels don't fall off until the next admin in. but no nominating judges, not firing people without cause, no do random executive orders. You only have to keep things running smoothly. Obviously if war breaks out or something you act, but otherwise you should be extremely limited in power.

And they could do that with statute without modifying the Constitution.

Of course, Republicans would never pass anything like this even though these are very Conservative proposals.

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
EnEPx1dXEAE7era

THEVOID

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
Kerbs couldn't stand him so this is no surprise. He's been packing for weeks.

darkwing

Oct 25, 2017
having gone through some coups in my day

welcome America, to a pathetic coup attempt
hopefully people are going to defend the election results if the other side doesn't accept it