• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
Was wondering when that was going to happen. And as usual, he's a pathetic coward who can't fire someone in person.

Kaeden

Oct 25, 2017
US
We have a rough tally yet as to how many tweets of his have been labeled as disputed? It has to be in hundreds.

Wag

Nov 3, 2017
Other than pardons, I'm legit scared what he will do as we get closer to Jan 20th.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Not unexpected. I would have been more worried if he did this before the election.

Wrexis

Nov 4, 2017
Looking forward to seeing this guy back in 2 months. If you read his tweets he didn't hold back at all.

Pasha

Banned
Jan 27, 2018
Twenty fucking Fifth amendment!
This dictator wannabe asshole needs to go now!

Rats

Oct 25, 2017
This is the guy half the country wants to give four more years to (and much more than that, I'm sure).

Nude_Tayne

Jan 8, 2018
earth
Hopefully when Biden is sworn in he can reach across the aisle hard enough and maybe finger wag a bit so these fascist enemies of the United States learn their lesson.

Korigama

Oct 25, 2017
Wonder how long before he starts calling for states that didn't vote for him to be placed under martial law. Not even succeed in doing so, just bray for it to happen.

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017

Look at the sensibleness of this man. What a clear and objective speaker showing that they dominate the topic and can command a clear authority on the topic. He is a DANGER

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
Pretty much anyone who isn't a Trump bootlicker is going to get fired including the people who would know what the hell they're talking about.

Replicant

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
MN
This is beyond dangerous. This is impeachable behavior.

Republicans need to stand up. It's dangerous and reckless what they are doing, but it's not surprising at all knowing what they've allowed the past 4 years