• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Who will win the fight?

• Wilder

Votes: 131 51.4%
  • Fury

Votes: 124 48.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RoninZ

Oct 27, 2017
Damn I hope Wilder is okay, his corner did not look out for his interests after his ear was fucking bleeding out

May 30, 2018
Dominant performance from Fury. Match was over after the 3rd round, whatever happened to Wilders ear ended his balance, he never had a chance after

Joshua better hit the bag, this 270 pound Fury just steamrolled Wilder

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017
Not the result I was hoping for but that was extremely dominant and unquestionable

Deleted member 4346

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fury fucking destroyed him. He didn't get the early KO but it was a good stoppage. Wilder was fucked. Shattered jaw, I'll bet, ruptured eardrum. Rectified the horrible judging in the decision with the rematch, like Lewis/Holyfield 2 (except he got the TKO).

grang

Nov 13, 2017
Hope he's alright. Fury was dominant, not a horrible match to watch as a casual fan.

NaturalHigh

Oct 27, 2017
Did Wilder get that much worse since the last fight or did Fury just have the perfect plan and execute it perfectly?

Seems like Fury learned a lot from their first encounter and Wilder was trying to do the same thing as the first time.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Wilder is gonna be pissed obviously, but he was completely done

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Kinda salty I spent 20 dollars on the cover but hey...that complete dominance was fun to see live. Lmao.

bonch00ski

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Still room for a 3rd fight between the 2. Granted Fury dominated, but Wilder clearly had a freak injury that his corner should have stopped the fight much earlier. You can clearly market it as Fury had an unfair advantage and was basicsllt given the win. No one can competitively fight when their ear is fucking bleeding out.

El-Pistolero

Banned
Jan 4, 2018
Fury is a much, much better boxer, and he is light on his feet for a man with such an imposing body. Savage! Hope Wilder recovers well...

Salty Catfish

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
Did Wilder get that much worse since the last fight or did Fury just have the perfect plan and execute it perfectly?

Seems like Fury learned a lot from their first encounter and Wilder was trying to do the same thing as the first time.
The latter. Fury came in with an aggressive gameplan and it worked to perfection. He battered him from round one.