• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
I got knocked out during sumo boxing once
The glove was deflated but there was a large metal casing there that is supposed to pump air into the glove
It was like getting punched with brass knuckles
Sure it was an accident? Sounds like someone might have had a grudge and an opportunity

Vas

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That punch took 4 years off his life. hot DAMN.

Why the fuck can't they make the AJ fight happen? I don't get it. Who is holding that shit up? It would be the biggest heavyweight fight in 20 years.

Deleted member 9317

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
New York
4lLLcLx.gif

just walks up to him
Reminds me of Snatch.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
need that joshua fight already. we know bombsquad got the ko power. but he needs legit opposition now.

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Holy shit that was a fierce knockout. Wilder and Joshua let's go.

Instro

Oct 25, 2017
Somehow I doubt we are going to see any matches between the top 3 HWs anytime soon. Which is unfortunate because it would be an amazing time for boxing.

sooperkool

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'd have been like Marvis Frazier when he fought Tyson and ran like hell and laid down when he hit me with anything.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
I can't imagine paying 3 bills and it being over in seconds

Vas

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Alright so who is this "Joshua" y'all are mentioning. Is he the Pacquiao of Heavy Weights? Hopefully they'll fight eachother before they're super old

He's a great boxer who is smart about picking the right opponents. There's nothing wrong with that, but once Wilder and Fury faced each other, it has seriously hurt his brand by contributing to the perception that he's scared. Go click on the trending topic "Deontay" and look how many people are making fun of AJ for being 'scared' to fight him. He needs to make this fight happen. And I trust it will.

BadAss2961

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
In what way is Wilder more legitimate? AJ has the better resume.
The best win on AJ's resume is still an old Klitschko. He's been taking favorable matchups ever since.

Ortiz and Fury are tougher opponents than anyone Joshua has fought. Wilder was impressive in both bouts, including the draw with Fury where he put him down twice. Now add this 1st round KO of Breazeale to Wilder's accomplishments -- Joshua didn't make it look so easy.

Vas

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The best win on AJ's resume is still an old Klitschko. He's been taking favorable matchups ever since.

Ortiz and Fury are tougher opponents than anyone Joshua has fought. Wilder was impressive in both bouts, including the draw with Fury where he put him down twice. Now add this 1st round KO of Breazeale to Wilder's accomplishments -- Joshua didn't make it look so easy.

How Fury got up still vexes me to this day. He rose up and didn't even seem wobbly.

Deleted member 35598

Banned
Dec 7, 2017
Spain
I think Wilder is incredibly underrated. I hope there is the Superfight with Joshua, pretty sure he will put him to sleep. I mean 40 KOs in 42 fights... Do the math AJ !

Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
User banned (1 week): trolling, derailing, history of similar infractions
yay someone beat the shit out of someone else for amusement and profits

love living in the 21st century

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
Holy shit. He walked right into the most classic of punches. A one-two.
The first combo you learn.

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
He gonna keep talking about how badly he want to put someone dead on the ring eh. Need Joshua to shut his mouth.

Stove

Oct 27, 2017
That was the combo I was taught in my first MMA class.

Wilder has monstrous power.

Deleted member 18951

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
He throws with bad intentions. Eddie Hearn ain't going to put his cash cow in the ring with him for a long time

CassCade

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
What an amazing punch. I would be very disappointed if I bought tickets to the fight and that happens.

Oct 31, 2017

Fury won that fight and Ortiz is 200 years old.

Ushay

Oct 27, 2017
Damn, I saw the shockwaves in that hit.

The AJ fight needs to happen, they need to stop fannying around negotiations.