• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stalker

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Should have added a NSFW tag sorry about that guys.

Ultimately she did get nude on cam to this guy.

The Denuvo Employee in question is Duncan Ogilvie

Megin-Sis-Mr-Exodia.png

1901121304030092.png

Full Link and sources https://exetools.home.blog/2019/01/29/denuvo-employee-sexually-harasses-13-year-old-girl/

EDIT: Because for some reason it's an issue I believe the reasoning they want the crack is to share it with inner circles it's an unreleased crack. So yes you could buy the game for $80 or you could get the crack and distribute it or sell it to scene groups or w.e

Last edited:

Li Kao

Oct 25, 2017
Well, I'm not quick to the pitchfork but in this case I hope his jelly ass come to the nearest jail asap.

Deleted member 888

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Works with Denuvo, then cracks games and also wants to fuck a 13 year old.

Denuvo obviously knows their employees well.

OP
OP
Stalker

Stalker

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Of course not but no one's bringing it up and I would like to know what's going on here. It's like a different universe.

unreleased cracks that circulate in inner circles basically. Why someone with $80 wouldn't buy the game unless they plan on sharing the crack out is beyond me.

LuckyLinus

Jun 1, 2018
Damn, I wish I could erase what I just read from my mind. Hard to believe that people can be so disgusting and horrible.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
(knows they are talking to a minor)

(tells them to strip)

(tells them to delete the message)

fucking fuck yourself you piece of filth

Redcrayon

Patient hunter
On Break
Oct 27, 2017
UK
Official Staff Communication
Source is a random Wordpress blog. If more reliable information/news becomes available, a new thread can be made.

Status
Not open for further replies.