• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 5028

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, similiar thing is said at the FNAF:SB trailer
n3dvZQ4.jpg
Well thats shit language. Timed exclusivity is not the same as exclusive

KayonXaikyre

Oct 27, 2017
Wait what? lol. What is happening LOL. I thought this was 100% going to be exclusive? I'm so confused right now lol.

Tecnniqe

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Antarctica
lol, chill out.

Its first party, its not going on anything other than Playstation and PC later.
It's basically a first party game, so a mistake is likely
I'd skip a PS5 if this was on PC but this is obviously rubbish.

The only thing clear is that there are typos. There isn't a * to indicate there's an exception at the bottom like everything else for example.

And the indication that it'd come to other consoles later when it clearly states Playstation Exclusive and not Console Exclusive.
It's a trailer that's gone through probably 10 stages of approval, I don't see this mistake making it through approvals

SgtCobra

Oct 25, 2017
the other consoles part is what doesn't make sense to me, are they talking about the PS4? Didn't they want to push the PS5 hardware or something like that?

nanskee

Prophet of Truth
Oct 31, 2017
What? This is the game I'd buy PS5 for, so PC might be the play this gen

Pein

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Demon's soul is gonna make bank on PC, don't the dark souls games do millions on there?

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
It wouldn't shock me if that was part of the deal. Hey we can redo Demon's Souls but it's gotta come to PC as well seeing as the Dark Souls titles do exceptionally well on PC.

I'd guess that Sony doesn't actually own the IP?

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
Always thought Sony owned the IP and its the whole reason why Dark Souls exists in the first place.

Smells like a marketing mistake (not the PC part, the other consoles part)

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
I feel like if this is not a fuck up, this is massive gamble from Sony. New games on PC will definitely impact hardware sales.

NightShift

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
Oh god. This mistake is going to lead to port begging for years, isn't it?

Good to see it coming to PC though. Happy that Sony is doing it for new games too.

Status
Not open for further replies.