• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BeeDog

Oct 26, 2017
Seems like a video template mistake since it's completely unlikely it's coming to Xbox.

JudgmentJay

Nov 14, 2017
Texas
My heart skipped a beat, but I think this is probably a mistake. That being said it looks and runs great based on the trailer so I'm not sweating it.

Zombegoast

Oct 30, 2017
2q1yji9%5B1%5D.gif

Ionic

Oct 31, 2017
I never had any plans to buy a PS5, but if Demon Souls comes to PC I will certainly buy that.

salromano

Mr. Gematsu
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
It's probably a mistake.

The other trailers that have that note that the bottom say "PlayStation Console Exclusive," not "PlayStation Exclusive."

mugwhump

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
I could maybe believe them choosing to put it on PC, but other consoles? Clearly not.

Strittles

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'm going to go with typo for now. Cause the line also applies that it's coming to Xbox or something haha

petethepanda

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
chicago
If it's coming to PC it'd certainly make me a lot less likely to get a PS5 at launch, I'd much rather play it there.

Dinda

Oct 27, 2017
Well that would be fantastic. Need more confirmation than this though. These things are wrong all the time.

dom

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
In for the close. Unless you think this will release on xbox too. Considering the language used.

Liliana

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
NYC
It's not coming to Xbox, lol. Sony moneyhatting so much that they used the wrong template for this; it clearly was meant for something else.

I could see PS4/PC, though (just like the heavily rumored BB). Why are people talking about Stadia here lmao

Future Gazer

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
This definitely has to be a mistake. Delaying a potential PS4 version would make no sense when we know Miles Morales is coming to both systems day and date.

InfiniDragon

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah it seems like a typo (bad look on your big reveal if so), but if it was just worded funny and it's real, day 1 on PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.