• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Tbm24

Oct 25, 2017
So I've always wanted to get into souls games but am a big chicken lol. How accessible is this game. I've heard it takes patience but can be difficult. Should I get this game or wait for sale?
Demon's Souls accessibility is pretty good IMO. I don't find the game hides anything from you. You just have to find it and be okay with that process which can take many trial and error. Once you figure it out and your stats mean you're not made of paper, it just continually gets easier. It has for me at least.

That1GoodHunter

My ass legally belongs to Ted Price
Oct 17, 2019
Aight, how many weeks after the sales update do yall give Sony to tie the knot with Bluepoint?

Thiago

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's currently at 93 on MC.

E0-C972-EB-FE4-F-4-F8-C-ACEA-6-E36-ED80-DDB4.jpg

Deleted member 11626

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Feels like I've gotten spoiled by the past couple of launches, with BotW on Switch and Demon's Souls on PS5. I'm really enjoying it and their work is worth the praise

Remeran

Nov 27, 2018
I mean its pretty much the only truly next gen game. The other cross gen games that are available are really good but this is whats really showing off next gen

j7vikes

Definitely not shooting blanks
Jan 5, 2020
Good stuff but not super surprising. The original scored well itself so improvements to an already well received game would be expected to do well critically.

always had faith in blue point here!

AshenOne

Feb 21, 2018
Pakistan
Currently definitely with only 16 reviews but i think it'll end up around 90 or max 89 when all's said and done. Personally i had a prediction of 92.

Absolute

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Why can't you wait for more reviews? I understand it will still review high but this seems premature.

Boy

Apr 24, 2018
Phil spencer is looking for his wallet at the moment.

But seriously, it's good to see bluepoint doing well. You can tell that they put in a lot of work into this remake.

romey

Mar 2, 2020
This was the only game that caught my attention as far as next gen is concern. Praying for a PC release.

reKon

Oct 25, 2017
I know some others have been mentioning Astros. We need a full game and we need a new super monkey ball for PS5 based on what I've experienced.

I'd also like to see my Mod Nation Racers come back for PS5. There are no more limitations with loading and the new controller will add a lot in terms of experience.

nitewulf

Nov 29, 2017
Makes sense, most other games are remixed cross gen stuff and Watch Dogs seems rather ho-hum.

MatrixMan.exe

Oct 25, 2017
Waiting for some silly comment about how it doesn't count because it's a remake and all the work was basically already done.

OT: Congrats to Bluepoint and Japan Studio!

Gnorman

Banned
Jan 14, 2018
I haven't played Demon's Souls since I imported the PS3 version. Can't wait to play it again once my PS5 arrives on Thursday.

Traxus

Spirit Tamer
Jan 2, 2018
How long is Astro? As I'm currently playing some older games but I want to have some Ps5 time the next weeked, I'm interested on playing something short and maybe start DS later.
Took me six hours letting my 2yo take over occasionally and wander aimlessly around. 😄

I heartily recommend playing through it first thing. It's a beautiful introduction to the next generation.

gabdeg

Oct 26, 2017
🐝
Warms my heart tbh. Been saying how great this game is and how it doesn't rank lower than any of the other Soulsborne titles whilst it was stuck on PS3. Bluepoint did a great job. Hope it sells well and gets a lot of new players.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Now we need the thread saying Godfall is the lowest rated next gen game. /s

Glad to see Bluepoint always delivers. Can't wait to get a PS5 in 2022 when the check out cart doesn't crash on me.

Salt.