• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

salromano

Mr. Gematsu
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Demon's Souls remake is one of the most visually impressive games I've ever seen. Bluepoint really delivered on that setting a graphical benchmark goal.

MentalZer0

Oct 27, 2017
Gonna be the best remake of all time... holy f s

c14F2aF.jpg

8ojrdN7.jpg

ApeEscaper

Oct 27, 2017
Bangladeshi
A comparison video already that's quick, wonder if he's playing the og Demons Souls on original ps3 hardware or emulated on pc with 720p res

PS5 Demons Souls looks great and to add that it even has a 60fps mode option too is insane, great job Bluepoint!

Lord Fanny

Banned
Apr 25, 2020
Definitely looks quite different. Never played the original, but at first glance, the PS3 definitely has a way different feel to it.

VanWinkle

Oct 25, 2017
WOW. The detail and lighting improvements alone are astronomical, without even bringing in the 2x framerate.

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
The remake is a massive improvement with the caveat that I think they went a bit heavy on the motion blur

KernelC

alt account
Banned
Aug 28, 2019
I feel like if someone complains they "ruined" the atmosphere, that person didn't get it when they played lol. I can tell this was the intention or how it looked in From Software's eyes, especially the tutorial boss

OnanieBomb

Oct 25, 2017
This is a nice upgrade and it doesn't seem like they fucked with the essence of it like shadow of the Colossus remake. I'm impressed.

Omnistalgic

self-requested temp ban
Oct 27, 2017
NJ
Demon's Souls remake is one of the most visually impressive games I've ever seen. Bluepoint really delivered on that setting a graphical benchmark goal.
They certainly did say and absolutely lived up to the hype! Miles looks good, but this gave me the same feeling as seeing Horizon for the first time.

Cactuar

Banned
Nov 30, 2018
I can not believe this is launching with the console. Please for the love of fuck people let me get a PS5 in my hands before you vultures buy them all up.

bug

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Paris
Are you guys so rich that you can afford:

Demon's Souls (Bluepoint Games / Japan Studio) – US$69.99/CAD$89.99/¥7,900/€79.99 (RRP) ?

Xtortion

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
United States
Bluepoint already out here with a contender for one of the best looking games ever made. The environmental detail is fucking bonkers. This is how you show off next gen.

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
Man, that video very quickly refutes the embarrassing hot takes about the original having better animations than the remake. Or is a more atmospheric title....Demon's Souls did not age well at all even compared to Dark Souls.

DevilMayGuy

Oct 25, 2017
Texas
It looked really sick. Sorry if this isn't the right thread for it, but was the blurb about this coming to PC true? Would allow me to delay my ps5 purchase a bit

Equanimity

Oct 27, 2017
London
Man, that video very quickly refutes the embarrassing hot takes about the original having better animations than the remake. Or is a more atmospheric title....Demon's Souls did not age well at all even compared to Dark Souls.

Trust me when I say this video won't do much for them to budge. It clearly looks better in every regard, but some people have made up their mind.

dmr87

Oct 27, 2017
Sweden
Can't wait to see what this looks like in person on my OLED, the Youtube trailer alone looks amazing.