• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Rizific

Oct 27, 2017
was there a PC/Steam logo anywhere to confirm the PC version like what was being rumored?

Sanox

Oct 25, 2017
That is not how you announce a Remake like this...

We know how Demon's Souls looks show the damn game in action

j7vikes

Definitely not shooting blanks
Jan 5, 2020
The speed at which you got this up was insane. Well done OP.

Well at least the worst kept secret in gaming has finally officially been shown.

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
200.gif

DmckPower

Feb 1, 2018
Demon's Souls doesn't look good. The Art style simply looks much cheaper.

This is overdesigned and ornate. Nothing to do with the character of the original release.

The art is...bad. Lords of the Fallen looking.

Alienhated

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like they basically changed everything. I don't care for the artstyle, looks super generic.

An almost entirely new Souls game made by Bluepoint? I don't know honestly.

Niosai

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
So glad they didn't close out the show with this. Would've been a huge bummer.

Bradford

terminus est
Aug 12, 2018
it looks drastically different, but i am very excited and happy. Not just the art, but it looks like certain aspects of the game are changed. Like the Dragon God.

TechnicPuppet

Oct 28, 2017
1 week ago I could not have been less interested in this. Randomly started playing BB, got a little hooked and bought DS Remastered and DS3 on Xbox as well.

So yeah this now definitely interests me.

Nov 2, 2017
Looks very different. Not sure I like it. I'll need to see more of it. I always thought it would be hard to do the atmosphere in Demon's Souls right with next gen graphics.