• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
One final topic on the game. I just wanted to point out that I love that the voice option isn't tied to body type.

FriendlyNPC

Oct 27, 2017
It's crazy how many different types of human faces there are in the presets. They all look very different and like actual human faces unlike in the original!

Also, Body Type A/B instead of Male/Female.

@TheFriendlyBro

IGN - Video Producer and Editor
Verified
Aug 1, 2019
Despite how funky I ended up making the character look, all the options available are quite cool.

Eeyore

User requested ban
Banned
Dec 13, 2019
Body types and voice not being tied to them are good decisions.

LossAversion

The Merchant of ERA
Oct 28, 2017
Whoa, characters hunch down depending on how heavy their armor is now? I don't recall that in the original but it's been a while.

KORNdog

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
this looks so good. especially when you consider what a typical FROM character customisation usually is. i feel like i'll spend a good amount of time here making a decent looking character. unlike the past where i was just fighting to make a character not look like a freak. lol