• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Nameless

Oct 25, 2017
My 2.5 hour record in Souls creators (Bloodborne) is about to be shattered. Maybe even my 4+ hour all-time record (Mass Effect 2).

Character creation is one of my favorite things in games. Let me at it!!

OgTheEnigma

Oct 27, 2017
Liverpool
KOdaAGk_d.jpg

NO MORE
I still hope we can create abominations by pushing all the sliders to min or max...

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Who were the people that said BluePoint sucks at making faces (SoTC) so the character creator is going to be worse then what we are used to from FROM?

GJ

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands

Dr Pears

Sep 9, 2018
Can't wait to create the most beautiful hideous monster man and wear a helmet throughout the whole game

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Looks brilliant, really awesome to see. Photo mode thread for this game is going to be an instant-watch.

SxP

Oct 27, 2017
Disappointed in this. I feel like the terrible looking characters are part of the original vision of the game. They're trampling on the soul of the game with this.

Yes, that's sarcasm

Reckheim

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
game of the generation and it hasn't even starter. I've never been this hyped for a lunch of a console.

Jane

Oct 17, 2018
I can't wait for people to jump in enticed by the pretty graphics with no idea of what kind of game they're getting into

MatrixMan.exe

Oct 25, 2017
For whatever reason, folks really like using "remaster" to describe faithful remakes of games, and I have no idea why that stuck.

There are a lot of people even on Era who keep trying to downplay the game and dismiss it as "just a remaster of a PS3 game". It's weird. It's a straight-up remake and will be a brand new game for the majority of people who buy it.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
Wow, I can't believe they ruined the game. Like come on, it was clearly the intent of the dev's for the characters to look ugly. /s

Mubrik_

Dec 7, 2017
Please sony, I don't have a pre-order yet and don't even know where tf am gonna get one, produce more fucking consoles.

Kadzork

Has got mad skills!!
Oct 27, 2017
I still can't believe this is a launch title.

A dream remake and I get to play it in less than 2 weeks.

Funky_Monkey

Oct 31, 2017
From the article

" By the way, all filters are also available outside of Photo Mode during ordinary gameplay, including one designed to tune brightness, contrast and color levels to closely resemble those of the original PS3 game, for those who may prefer that classic look."

Was this already known. Very cool that you can apply filters during actual gameplay.

Jiraiya

Oct 27, 2017
Is the PlayStation community planning on a dedicated photo thread for this? I hope you are. That looks damned amazing.

Clive

Oct 25, 2017
Feels like a spit in the face of Miyazaki-sama's original vision. You were a fallen warrior in a dead world, not some super model. The terrible character creator in Demon's Souls perfectly captured this spirit while this looks like something out of a casual mobile game.

Edit: /s