• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

EchoSmoker

Jan 29, 2018
9JicCX4.jpg

hoj9z0t.jpg

2iKbRUg.jpg

jWCXDnC.png

UcxrZGL.jpg
Thanks!!
I am very close friends with the person who made that preset. Her presets are actually pretty popular haha I'm sure she is happy you are enjoying it. TBH she is the reason female features and makeup aren't an afterthought.
That's awesome!! Your friend is part of an amazing team and did a fantastic job.

Hero of Winds

Oct 28, 2017
Jealous of this portrait shot. Where was it taken and any tips on the filters to use? I imagine monochrome with high contrast, but usually I can't get suck a dark background regardless.
It was taken in 5-2. I can't quite remember exactly what I used beyond the black and white filter, unfortunately, but that area is plenty dark as it is so I probably didn't have to do much adjustment.

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
I am very close friends with the person who made that preset. Her presets are actually pretty popular haha I'm sure she is happy you are enjoying it. TBH she is the reason female features and makeup aren't an afterthought.
Awesome. I think I tweaked that preset for my latest character.

Speaking of, I was thinking of doing a thread dedicated to showing off your character(s). Kind of like how we had a thread about showing off your Bloodborne hunter back in the day etc. Wouldn't be too redundant with this one, I don't think?

It was taken in 5-2. I can't quite remember exactly what I used beyond the black and white filter, unfortunately, but that area is plenty dark as it is so I probably didn't have to do much adjustment.
Thanks

_Gandour_

Banned
Dec 7, 2017
What kind of fx does photomode add? You cant make me believe this is what the game looks like while ur playing

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
What kind of fx does photomode add? You cant make me believe this is what the game looks like while ur playing
You can add colour filters, tweak bloom, depth of field, add film grain, etc. but the game legit looks amazing without it too.

These are gameplay shots:
Demons-Souls_20201127234231.png

Demons-Souls_20201127024450.png

Demons-Souls_20201121031426.png

Demons-Souls_20201120041151.png

Demons-Souls_20201202004254.png

For the last one, here's a photo mode-filtered version I did with some custom colour tweaks (but you can save this filter to apply in-game), I added no DoF or crazy angles or whatnot:
Demons-Souls_20201202004308.png

Tophat Jones

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
40+ hours and 1.5 playthroughs in, and clearly I have not been appreciating this game enough. I thought it looked really good, but these shots are incredible. I never really dabble with photo modes, but I'm gonna have to play around with it next time. These are fantastic.

Apr 18, 2018
This game is so incredibly gorgeous I'm hyped on what this generation has in store. Bluepoint's environmental artists in particular have done a remarkable job.

Oct 27, 2017
I haven't played the game yet but appreciate all the hard work with these amazing shots!

These tall scenery shots are so good. There's something about the framing which is so aesthetically pleasing.

Wow, the character models are fantastic! These could almost pass for real people.

And I just love this shot. Summarises the feel of the Souls games perfectly!

Hero of Winds

Oct 28, 2017
Okay, this is really insane.
I need to let you know that I instantly used this as my desktop wallpaper at the office.
I just love everything about how your character looks, the lightning, colors and such.
Thank you! I'm still really happy with how my character turned out in this game, to the point that it's kinda ruined character creators in other games for me. I've tried recreating her in a couple other games so far, but they never turned out even half as good. Bluepoint really knocked it outta the park.