• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jingo

Banned
Dec 10, 2017
So i just started to play the game and one thing ive noticed is that my attacks and rolls seem to have some delay between pressing the buttons and actions are performed.

Is this normal? Im not new to the genre and while im progressing somewhat fine, its kinda anoying having that delay.

Im playing on performance mode and as far as i can tell its the only game that lags on my ps5.

Tell me Era, is this normal or a bug of my game?

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
So i just started to play the game and one thing ive noticed is that my attacks and rolls seem to have some delay between pressing the buttons and actions are performed.

Is this normal? Im not new to the genre and while im progressing somewhat fine, its kinda anoying having that delay.

Im playing on performance mode and as far as i can tell its the only game that lags on my ps5.

Tell me Era, is this normal or a bug of my game?
you know, the perfect place to ask this would be here:

Status
Not open for further replies.