• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

NHarmonic.

▲ Legend ▲
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The youtube reactions to episode 19 are so good.

And now i'm waiting forever for that Zenitsu "you are my pride and joy" moment, please UFOtable make it epic af.

AquaWateria

Oct 25, 2017
I actually want to see Ufotable animate the Mitsuri fight against the upper moon 4.

The design of her sword is actually wild. Hope they add a few more scenes for the fight considering Ufotable usually extends fight scenes.

OP
OP
Blackleg-sanji1
Oct 25, 2017
I actually want to see Ufotable animate the Mitsuri fight against the upper moon 4.

The design of her sword is actually wild. Hope they add a few more scenes for the fight considering Ufotable usually extends fight scenes.
If we don't see a bunch of hearts when this go down what we even doing here
006.webp

AquaWateria

Oct 25, 2017
1602538327776.png

Lol give her break she did rip Muzan's arm through pure strength alone.

Still happy that Snake boi and Love got a happy ending together in the afterlife tho.

AquaWateria

Oct 25, 2017
Iguro,tokito and sanemi the ones I wanna see animated the most. Curious what they do for himejima style or if they leave it blank like inosuke

Honestly they can do some earth like visuals for Himejima with earthquake type noises considering he's the strongest of all the Hashira in pure strength.

Make his attack look like what is shown towards the end in this little animation.

AquaWateria

Oct 25, 2017
Kimetsu Producer Takahashi Yuma had an interview with nikkei (He won marketer of the year) with some information on how they handled Kimetsu Marketing / Production
  • Takahashi is a fan of the manga so shortly after the series started, he approached Shueisha to adapt it into anime and he decided for Ufotable to adapt because he felt it fits them (Battle scenes, mostly takes place at night etc) and he has been working with them for more than 10 years
  • The depiction of blood was important so they decided to air it in a late night slot to not censor anything
  • While most late night anime airs in 5-6 channels, they contacted more than 20 channels to air it and more than 20 streaming services to have the anime so it could reach a lot of audience.
  • Ufotable asked for the first episode to air without commercials.
  • They wanted the opening song to be heavily associated with the show so they decided that it won't change during the 26 episodes.
  • The full interview (should register): https://xtrend.nikkei.com/atcl/contents/18/00364/00003/

This man is actually based lol. Really helped push Kimetsu.

boyifyoudont

Feb 10, 2018
The anime made its debut on nationwide network Fuji TV in Japan last Saturday, airing the 1st compilation film (Eps 1-5) at primetime. It got a 16.7% rating.
Earlier this year, Totoro aired and got 16.5%. Coincidentally, this is the same exact rating as OP Strong World's debut on TV back in 2010. One of the highest ratings for a movie broadcast this year. Absurd.
Next Saturday, the 2nd compilation film covering the spider arc (eps 15-21) will air.
The anime staff drew new illustrations for the broadcast as well, which was nice. More on the ufotable twitter account.

This man is actually based lol. Really helped push Kimetsu.
The broadcast of the compilation film actually kept the staff credits, which is apparently rare for Fuji to do. We have this man to thank for that. Also not too much editing despite an earlier airtime.

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Good idea to not change the opening song, even more so than LISA made arguably her biggest banger of a song as well.

I don't think there's many Anime that have a song from hers where she doesn't have the best OP (or among the best)

SilentPanda

Nov 6, 2017
Earth
Ch.2 of Rengoku gaiden is fun too

So Kanroji's Hakama is given by Rengoku, as a present for her passing the test and becoming a official member and his reaction at seeing her uniform is funny.
And He's one of the newer pillar, the lower moon he fought is interesting ability with gun too.
hIAlcZA.jpg

PEkq7cd.jpg

l9XAkhS.jpg

AquaWateria

Oct 25, 2017

I love seeing art like this.

I hope we can get some more interactions between them in a future spinoff or something.

AquaWateria

Oct 25, 2017
This entire fight is one big flex for them on a scale the train and moment didn't have. The only thing to top it is the infinity fortress

Infinity Fortress is gonna need a huge budget like straight up.

I would fear for this arc if any other other studio other than maybe Mappa and Bones had to animate it. Thankfully we have Ufotable to animate in the future.