• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I'm going to go on record saying the first one is better at least in terms of direction, but the art is perfectly fine as well. The second one is way too messy and I can barely tell what's going on.

Yonafunu

Oct 26, 2017
Gotouge's art is fine, its the action that's bad. It never really improved much either, it just got more messy as the series went along.

SilentPanda

Nov 6, 2017
Earth
Volume 21 cover and inner cover, and other stuff that the author didn't add in.

AhbTspd.jpg

WXHGPGw.png

F83fehh.jpg

wl7VruR.jpg

zY6bfMA.jpg

Some more info on Yoroichi and his family.

He's liked by animal.
His father is "blind" to his wife's sickness, and dislike Yoroichi because of his believe of the cursed child.
Yoroichi's brother Kokushibo joined because of Yoroichi backing him, but before he joined Muzen, he killed the previous master and took his head to join with Muzen, it's why the other pillar was yelling at Yoroichi to commit Sepuku, but the younger master let him go instead.

OP
OP
Blackleg-sanji1
Oct 25, 2017
Volume 21 cover and inner cover, and other stuff that the author didn't add in.

AhbTspd.jpg

WXHGPGw.png

F83fehh.jpg

wl7VruR.jpg

zY6bfMA.jpg

Some more info on Yoroichi and his family.

He's liked by animal.
His father is "blind" to his wife's sickness, and dislike Yoroichi because of his believe of the cursed child.
Yoroichi's brother Kokushibo joined because of Yoroichi backing him, but before he joined Muzen, he killed the previous master and took his head to join with Muzen, it's why the other pillar was yelling at Yoroichi to commit Sepuku, but the younger master let him go instead.
I like when little story tidbits are added since the series was so fast paced. That's lil stuff the anime can add

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
theres plenty of time for the author to add more little bits and character development moments for the anime, which was improvement on the source for every regard. Just because the manga felt rushed doesnt mean the anime cant improve upon what was possibly Croc sensei needing to finish as soon as possible.

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
When I said "Muzan should pull up with the demon whip" this wasn't what I meant. Really Monkey Pawed that one up...

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
theres plenty of time for the author to add more little bits and character development moments for the anime, which was improvement on the source for every regard. Just because the manga felt rushed doesnt mean the anime cant improve upon what was possibly Croc sensei needing to finish as soon as possible.
It comforts me to know that the manga is over now so the anime can hopefully take as much time as it needs to be the best adaptation it can be. Like others said, hopefully they'll pick up the additional bits of story here and there that we didn't get to see in the manga or from the light novels, spin-offs, etc. I'd love to see the story and characters be more fleshed out in the anime.

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I want to watch this movie more than anything else coming out this year so far but yeah im not going to a theater for it. Hope someone thinks it through and releases a digital rental version.

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
Nah only kanao was missing from the group for some reason. Genya was chilling with them and punched my boy zenitsu 😭
Kanao got the shortest end of the stick. The first fight she gets is at the end of the manga and even then she needed the huge handicap of Shinobu's poison. Like she has zero real wins when you think about it

OP
OP
Blackleg-sanji1
Oct 25, 2017
All personal feelings aside of what you think of the series or "deserves" it. This will be remembered cuz goddamn what a turn around lol