• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Imagine ending it here lol

1*h3wDgasqG3KrZ3UolleBXQ.png
*to be continued*
(round about)

abellwillring

Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
I got caught up over the last couple weeks to make sure I could see how it ended. I liked it and appreciated the light-hearted ending. I'm excited to see some of these fights animated though.. there is so much STUFF going on in most of the panels during fights that it's easy to kind of lose track of what the heck is actually happening.

OP
OP
Blackleg-sanji1
Oct 25, 2017
Now that it's over, I'd love to know, what was your favourite arc and why?
Red light district.
  1. Uzui being second best pillar for me played a part
  2. Best fight in the series for me.
  3. Thought all the characters contributed the best this arc didn't feel a single person didn't get their just do's right down to even uzui wives participating in the battle.

RuffMadman

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Yup Red Light District is easily the best. First time I read through it, I felt like it dragged a bit with the brother showing up, but he ended up being great too.

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Chapter 206 spoilers

The year. 2147.
In the neon soaked city nights of Neo Nouvo Pillarokio the cities are ravaged by a new breed of mutants dubbed fluorescent blue petals.

A new breed of heroes must fight them. After years of family lineage all stemming from incest because croc sensei couldn't help themselves is.

Neon Demon Slayer 2147.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Ah come on silfer!!!
RemorsefulBitesizedBobolink-size_restricted.gif
It was just so weird reading through the chapters and not having Demon Slayer. I usually read the series in the order they started so after OP I read MHA then BC then I was like "okay Demon Slayer now" like I've done for so long and then I realized there was no DS. Guess it hadn't hit me yet because this is the first release without it but it's really over.

OP
OP
Blackleg-sanji1
Oct 25, 2017
It was just so weird reading through the chapters and not having Demon Slayer. I usually read the series in the order they started so after OP I read MHA then BC then I was like "okay Demon Slayer now" like I've done for so long and then I realized there was no DS. Guess it hadn't hit me yet because this is the first release without it but it's really over.
I was doing well today. Got a good one piece chapter that I liked for once in awhile. Bc was hitting. Here you come with the rain lol

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
A series ending is always awkward at first to get used to

I just look at the OT thinking all "Alright, when's a good time to click Unwatch..."

RocketKiss

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Finally caught up with this. The whole muzan fight was lame and I won't even comment on the last chapter. Damn.

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
Man, reading manga this week felt empty. Even when I've got Jujutsu Kaisen (all caught up, R.I.P.) now and there's that one-shot from the Shokugeki no Soma duo... it just felt empty not having Kimetsu to look forward to. I always read either MHA or Kimetsu first, with the other one being second. After reading MHA this week I didn't know what to do. Didn't feel right reading something else. Damn, Kimetsu no Withdrawal is real.

Deleted member 42641

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 25, 2018
God this manga got so bad after the train arc and the whole ending arc was so extremely rushed its insane. Besides the beautiful animation that the show has its a very generic shonen.

OP
OP
Blackleg-sanji1
Oct 25, 2017
Man, reading manga this week felt empty. Even when I've got Jujutsu Kaisen (all caught up, R.I.P.) now and there's that one-shot from the Shokugeki no Soma duo... it just felt empty not having Kimetsu to look forward to. I always read either MHA or Kimetsu first, with the other one being second. After reading MHA this week I didn't know what to do. Didn't feel right reading something else. Damn, Kimetsu no Withdrawal is real.
It only continuously hits me when I see it hit y'all lol. I was good cuz one piece was good this week than here come silfer and tace with the rain

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
One Piece, Dr Stone, Chainsaw Man, and My Hero Academia have all been firing on all cylinders as of late, so Kimetsu's absence doesn't bother me all that much

Jujutsu Kaisen has been pretty solid too, and I'm liking Undead Unluck

NHarmonic.

▲ Legend ▲
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Time to read OP and dr.stone.