• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
I think it's a weak explanation. How he can't figure out about it?
Because it only bloomed for only two or three days in a year only during the day and even if someone did find it the flower would just wither away. The flower was never touched on during the actual parts with Muzan, so we just got this throwaway line instead to explain.

Mendrox

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
It ended at 204 for me too.

Sn7fylq.jpg

Yeah this is it for me.

I don't feel even connected to the last chapter at all.

IHaveIce

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah this is it for me.

I don't feel even connected to the last chapter at all.
Same. After following this manga now for quite a while, after Blackleg spammed all the anime gifs in every thread, I feel like this is not the end the series deserved... The whole last fight is not what the series deserved.

And the last chapter is not what we readers or the characters deserve.

Mankoto

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 28, 2017
A scan is floating around in regards of the Demon Slayer game saying its 4 player Co-op and has online functionality.

N_Cryo

Avenger
Nov 6, 2017
west coast
So demon slayer is probably the first manga that I watched the anime for, then completed it in manga form during its publication period. I have to congratulate the author for at least ending it. The sequel anime adaptations are gonna be so worth it.
A scan is floating around in regards of the Demon Slayer game saying its 4 player Co-op and has online functionality.
Could be fun. I wanted some kind of soulsborne game but at least its not another arena brawler.

Lightjolly

Oct 30, 2019
You guys are nuts, the ending is decent, not the worst shit ever. I've seen much worse to great mangas.

And who knows, there's always a chance the anime does it better.

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
So, finally got around to reading my SJ chapters this week, and... I didn't hate it? Like, it was a little silly, sure. I don't have any particularly strong feelings about it, I suppose. But I enjoyed the bit with Not!Tanjiro parkouring his way to school, the bit about the painter, the couple with the cafe. It was... fine.

RedEther

Jan 7, 2018
Despite Muzan dropping the ball in the last arc I throughly enjoyed this manga. 9/10 for me but maybe 8.5 due to baby form/twirl shenanigans lmao

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Its not even just the last chapter. So many things were just handled so poorly whether it was just giving a really really abrupt and often lame explanation for something that was built up for ages or just dropping entire plot threads of interest without even bothering to explain. If the last chapter was all that there was wrong with the series I'd be fine with it but when stuff like the red blades is just making them hot and stuff breath of the sun amounting to jack squat then I just can't abide considering it anything but an abject failure of an ending. Even the characters go nowhere. Nezuko is a nothing character except to drive Tanjiro on, Zenitsu gets barely any character development or even an actual explanation to his whole sleeping bad ass thing, Inosuke is just a dumb ass shit head the entire time and so on. They're all one note characters. So disappointing.

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
Giyu was the recipient of some of the best luck in the series. He shoulda died like 3 times already.
I honestly think him dying to save the others at the end would've been a better conclusion for his character since it would've brought everything full circle. Like what if he and Nezuko worked together to save Tanjiro with callbacks to their first meeting instead of magic poisons and medicines.

Deleted member 721

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
my review of the series:
very good and strong start and it continues to be good until the last arc, the last arc is disappointing and rushed and not well developed, there's a few chapters that are very good in the ending but they are the exception unfortunately. This last chapter is stupid and bad, a traditional cliche slice of life epilogue while boring would be better than this.

i feel like the mass effect saga i loved 1,2 and part of 3 but the final part of 3 sux

Radec

Oct 26, 2017
Do you guys think we'll get the full Akaza x Rengoku fight in the movie?

Or just the start of it?