• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

NHarmonic.

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
That last panel is so random, reminds me of naruto's final manga chapter.

Sweet stuff, still. Nice that the 4 got to be happy on Tanjiro's family house...

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
This hurts. But, not everything is meant to be.

7im22N6.jpg

Im trying to figure out but can't remember... who's that guy?

Mistake as stated in this issue auther note

Ok that makes more sense then, still doesn't explain why he even got crippled to begin with since Nezuko didn't had any of those problems.

effingvic

Oct 25, 2017
This final arc has been so utterly disappointing. Sigh. Oh well, I'll take a modern day reincarnated version or whatever.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
What does strolheiming mean? When I search for it on google, literally the only link on the internet is your post.
There's a Nazi character in Jojo called strolheim(?) who everyone "sorta forgets" he made experiments on people to simply gush about how cool he is and that's... umcomfortable

I made up the term but it's basically saying that ww2 wasnt that bad lol

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
I don't think Tengen gonna be alive in the current era, flamboyant boning with 3 wives takes it's toll. But his clan should be well stacked by now.

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, kidding aside, the pressure to Boruto this thing - even if it means going with a different creative team - has got to be immense. I'd be the furthest thing from shocked if it happens.

OP
OP
Blackleg-sanji1
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, kidding aside, the pressure to Boruto this thing - even if it means going with a different creative team - has got to be immense. I'd be the furthest thing from shocked if it happens.
I would've dropped all writing pride I had in an instant and made a new villain lol. I have to imagine there's some type of plan I just doubt jump bout to let this go without something

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

I get the pressure, and croc sensei being a new mangaka and in the situation they are in, seems like a promised cut of sales or something of the sort could be fantastic if it helps as income and we couldn't really blame them.

But man I can't get too excited at a completely modern setting if not done with the utmost respect and care. Because swords in modern day would be too silly, I hope they'd at least bother with guns and CQC. Blades in modern times from a WHOLE squad vs just one person looks too silly in a modern setting seeing how they've introduced guns in this universe as is.

And yes you can still do breath styles. Breath of the Reeves.
OLlrLqH.gif

Breath of the Bale
9zloZ9u.gif

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
I get the pressure, and croc sensei being a new mangaka and in the situation they are in, seems like a promised cut of sales or something of the sort could be fantastic if it helps as income and we couldn't really blame them.

But man I can't get too excited at a completely modern setting if not done with the utmost respect and care. Because swords in modern day would be too silly, I hope they'd at least bother with guns and CQC. Blades in modern times from a WHOLE squad vs just one person looks too silly in a modern setting seeing how they've introduced guns in this universe as is.

OLlrLqH.gif

Breath of the Bale
9zloZ9u.gif
I know that controlling your breathing is a huge part of sniping, so I could see them justifying it easy enough.

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
I hate to admit it but you speak facts

Samui *sweat* Mabui *sweat more*

OLlrLqH.gif

Breath of the Bale
9zloZ9u.gif

Sorry but you forgot the gun master, there will never be one like him again.

Breath of the Chow Yun-fat

9322445415_262ee20de9_o.gif

JfoGJdV.gif

Mortemis

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Nice wrap up chapter. Got some shipping fodder from it lol, but overall it was okay. I kinda wanted something a little later, like a year after, just to see what everyone ends up doing and what paths they take. I guess we could still see that, but that last panel shows a pretty long time skip.

So there's one more chapter left? Wondering what we'll get.

Fulminator

Oct 25, 2017
Sanemi patting Nezuko on the head because he saw Genya in her was so 🥺

damn. Still feel not sure how I feel about the Muzan shit but it's crazy that it's over.
Despite everything she's done, Tamayo isn't allowed to go to heaven
ooooh, didn't realize that was her. That sucks :(

who are the silhouettes in the back supposed to be
I wasn't ready for that Hashira meeting.

😔
Yeah it really hits home that they all died except for those two and Uzui

also everyone called me crazy for saying Giyu would live lol.

Deleted member 52442

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 24, 2019

Gotouge should leave it open ended and take some time off. If they rush into the next thing it's not going to be as strong as demon slayer unless they've been thinking about it this entire time

Leave the door open, take a few months to heavily plan it out, and then hit us