• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Stunner911

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Wakanda
here's my pitch for a sequel series in modern times. The streets have become overrun with street racer criminals, terrifying the populace and escaping the police. They rule with terror and are known as the demons. To finally deal with them, a new group of undercover cops are introduced to join them and rise up in their ranks until they can meet their mysterious leader and put an end to the gang. They are known as project "Slayers". Each have their own specialization in racing, motorcycles, boats, etc... but the hero is the one who specializes in the secret forbidden act. Of Breath of the asphalt: full speed drifto.

DKt24il.gif

Theme song

I'll watch it

Oct 26, 2017
here's my pitch for a sequel series in modern times. The streets have become overrun with street racer criminals, terrifying the populace and escaping the police. They rule with terror and are known as the demons. To finally deal with them, a new group of undercover cops are introduced to join them and rise up in their ranks until they can meet their mysterious leader and put an end to the gang. They are known as project "Slayers". Each have their own specialization in racing, motorcycles, boats, etc... but the hero is the one who specializes in the secret forbidden act. Of Breath of the asphalt: full speed drifto.

DKt24il.gif

Theme song

If you master the breathing, you can drift forever, not even delivering coal to the next town at 4am will bother you

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
I just hope none of them will fight in the war, because that'd be a fine way of strolheiming a series

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
I don't get the whole arm and eye not working when Nezuko got slice and diced as a demon and come back all is fine as a human.

Oh boy that Inosuke pairing is so weird...

Muzan flower is just there in the backyard of the house lol good eye Muzan very good eye you got

So going to modern times next chapter???

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
To balance Zenitsu's solo win, Inosuke will get a girlfriend. Everything is balanced now.

psynergyadept

Oct 26, 2017
MY BOY INOSUKE GETTING SHIPPED!?!!!!!!! ASGDFHFKFLGJFHFLL!!!!!

and Damn Sanemi!!! You are one smooth bastard!!! Hold dat L Zenistu!!!😂😂😂

And Tanjiro and Kanao...together they are a great pair of eyes couple...😏

Last edited:

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Good chapter. Wrapping things up with a quickness to set up a current-day epilogue and sequel

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
Since we going to modern era Sanemi as business tychoon is for sure happening, 100% sure now. Giyu is a plumber...

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Shipping is still the devil.

Very wholesome chapter.
No. Fuck you.

Good chapter. Wrapping things up with a quickness to set up a current-day epilogue and sequel

We joke but, I don't think it'll happen. You can't make a modern day demon hunting manga without encroaching on basically EVERY fucking anime lmao. Demon Slayer wasn't original to begin with admittedtly, but it was solid execution. Let it end with as much dignity as it can, don't Boruto it.

Deleted member 52442

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 24, 2019
cant wait for the next chapters to cover PTSD and how the world doesnt treat the veteran demon slayers well now that the threat is over

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
The last panel gonna be this face hidden doctor offering some "medicinal tea" at some dying rich yakuza boss, ending with the panel "Ok let's try this again...".

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
The last panel gonna be this face hidden doctor offering some "medicinal tea" at some dying rich yakuza boss, ending with the panel "Ok let's try this again...".
THought it would be demon boy walking around sad remembering the war and how the demons were the humans themselves and their fight thaught mankind nothing

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
I'M NOT READY FOR IT TO BE OVER!! 😭

Inosuke smiling and being so happy to eat food was the best though. I'm so happy for him. Also, nice InoAo content. Thank you, Gotoge.

Speaking of shipping content, I'm shocked to see Nezuko/Sanemi get fuel like that, lol.

Not happy that they're doing a huge time skip, would much prefer another chapter like this showing their lives now and I don't know, maybe honoring the fallen Hashira better?? Fuck's sake, not one mention of Shinobu. Tsk. Giyu looks good with short hair though, and it's nice seeing him and Sanemi still 100% devoted to the Ubuyashiki family like that. That was great.

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
That poison drug has the biggest "I guess..." energy I've seen in a minute from a shounen series

Everytime I think they'll stop talking about it, they bring it up again lol

Kino

Oct 25, 2017
Loved this chapter, very bittersweet and wholesome.

The final pillar meeting hit me surprisingly hard. Seeing ubuyashiki's kids break down was a tearjerker.

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
That was a really nice wrap-up chapter.

Uzui out there living the good life. Three wives, still has an arm an eye, isn't dead, look at this man flexing on all the other Pillars.

Final chapter should be interesting.

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
That poison drug has the biggest "I guess..." energy I've seen in a minute from a shounen series

Everytime I think they'll stop talking about it, they bring it up again lol

They kinda tried to downplayed it now by having bad side affects to Tanjiro, but even that made no sense. They really should stop talking about it lol

Kabuki Waq

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I don't get the whole arm and eye not working when Nezuko got slice and diced as a demon and come back all is fine as a human.

Oh boy that Inosuke pairing is so weird...

Muzan flower is just there in the backyard of the house lol good eye Muzan very good eye you got

So going to modern times next chapter???

Did it not seem like he got his arm back in the last page?

SilentPanda

Nov 6, 2017
Earth
I don't get it either, it's random as fuck, but here we are.

At least Zenitsu suffers.

Popular pairing of character archetype.
The class rep or moral council with the deliquent boy

QUOTE="Kabuki Waq, post: 33595335, member: 9794"]
Did it not seem like he got his arm back in the last page?
[/QUOTE]

It was mistake as stated in this issue auther note

Last edited: