• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 9840

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
It took me a second to realize that this is not about slaying demons in hell with super shotguns and red laser swords

Oct 25, 2017
original.gif

hype charging!!!!

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I've wanted these guys to try doing a traditional fighting game for awhile now. Please stop with the arenas.

Oct 25, 2017

H-I-M

Banned
Apr 26, 2018
As a CC2 fan since the Narutimate Heroes days, I'm so proud to see them booking all these major deals (Dragon Ball, now this), especially after the FF7 fiasco.

Talent does always win 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾

Adulfzen

Oct 29, 2017
Weren't the Naruto games also arena fighters but with really good story modes ? Why wouldn't it be the same for this ?

Mankoto

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 28, 2017
Looking at the developer report, this has arena fighter written all over it. So we might just be back to formula.

PachaelD

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
This was shown live on AbemaTV at the end of Aniplex's 48 hour weekend block. They're probably publishing these games and looking at their line up past and present past two days have really impressed (they really stylin' now)

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Looking at the developer report, this has arena fighter written all over it. So we might just be back to formula.

Knowing CC2 the story might have action based segments like the later Storm entries had. Those felt like a good middle ground between the normal arena fighter combat and a normal action game like DMC

Oct 25, 2017
Traitors, should have done a Boruto game. I'm waiting.

-

Cast still feels so small for a game if thy go up to the where the anime ended...though I guess 2021, gives them time to include movie characters and if there is an actual season 2 later this year.

salromano

Mr. Gematsu
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
High-res trailer + dev report videos:

(They're my own uploads, but official uploads are region-locked to Japan.)

Big_Erk

Oct 27, 2017
Chief's Kingdom
All I know is they better put some respect on Nezuko's name?
tenor.gif

Now that I think about it, her shrinking ability could be a really cool fighting mechanic.