• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

3rdman

May 25, 2018
Want proof???

It predicted the tablet...
v8k0CeKTlLjTPcLFJ-muUKD84YxrQjoni-103X_J3z4.jpg

It predicted facetime...
133813.jpg

It predicted that we'd end all human contact...
tenor.gif

...and it knew we'd run out of toilet paper. :(
89xNY.jpg

Deleted member 18944

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
you honestly dont know how to use the three shells?
Hahaha he doesn't know how to use the three seashells! LOLOLOL :P

you don't know about the three shells?

After watching the clip, my mood is a mix of "wow I literally walked into this" and Sylvester Stallones face when the guy laughs at him lol.

grendelrt

Oct 25, 2017
Demolition Man with Hudson Hawk and Last Action Hero are some of my favorite movies that I can watch every time they are on.

John Dunbar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i will never understand how demolition man is not universally recognised as one of the greatest motion pictures of all time.

Doggg

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Nov 17, 2017
So Taco Bell is the only restaurant that's going to survive??

Bundy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
That's why Demolition Man is still one of THE best movies ever made. And super underrated!

Sendero

Oct 25, 2017
Still no President Arnold though. Nor learning to knit while sleeping.
Jingles production values needs to step up as well.

turtle553

Oct 25, 2017
It took me seeing the movie for the first time since the 90s to wonder why the museum of violence had a loaded cannon as well as other fully functioning loaded weapons.

SapientWolf

Nov 6, 2017
I should rewatch this. There are probably a few layers I missed the first time. I know it's heavy on satire.

Starship Troopers is another good rewatch opportunity.

Phil me in

Nov 22, 2018
I've been wondering since the late 90s how the three seashells might work. Has anyone got a working theory?