• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

MrSaturn99

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I live in a giant bucket.
qlj17sP.png

www.texasgop.org

Statement Regarding 'Biden Bus' Incident

Abby Livingston from The Texas Tribune reached out today and asked a question about a Biden campaign bus incident.

W H A T

Lord Fanny

Apr 25, 2020
You must all remember, these poor people have been utterly brainwashed (by Fox, etc) into thinking Progressives, Liberals are ruining America, that this impending election loss is not cause the Republicans lost the approval of the American people but that Progressives, Liberals are lying, cheating, doing voter fraud, brainwashing their kids into voting for Biden whos just a puppet of the radical America hating Left and that Biden's gonna get "retired" and be replaced by Kamala once they win.

The court justice being confirmed is just a last stand for decent Americans to be represented. So ya Trump isn't perfect, no one is perfect, but he believes in America. He believes in the american dream. He won't imprison white people, or steal their hard earned money and healthcare. Trump could be better but Bernie would have executed middle class people in the streets had he won.

This is why I'm absolutely fine with Never Trumpers, the rest of the Party has gone off the deep-end, and if this silver of conservative boomers can actually convince someone Biden isn't a puppet, the Left isn't about to rush the suburbs and kill everyone inside, and actually knock some fucking sense into Republicans, I'm all for it.

Cause we literally have the largest and one of the most influential state Republican Party committees acting like its the beginning of the Red Terror.

What in the world are you talking about? Did you post this in the wrong thread?

Deleted member 83122

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 15, 2020
You must all remember, these poor people have been utterly brainwashed (by Fox, etc) into thinking Progressives, Liberals are ruining America, that this impending election loss is not cause the Republicans lost the approval of the American people but that Progressives, Liberals are lying, cheating, doing voter fraud, brainwashing their kids into voting for Biden whos just a puppet of the radical America hating Left and that Biden's gonna get "retired" and be replaced by Kamala once they win.

The court justice being confirmed is just a last stand for decent Americans to be represented. So ya Trump isn't perfect, no one is perfect, but he believes in America. He believes in the american dream. He won't imprison white people, or steal their hard earned money and healthcare. Trump could be better but Bernie would have executed middle class people in the streets had he won.

This is why I'm absolutely fine with Never Trumpers, the rest of the Party has gone off the deep-end, and if this silver of conservative boomers can actually convince someone Biden isn't a puppet, the Left isn't about to rush the suburbs and kill everyone inside, and actually knock some fucking sense into Republicans, I'm all for it.

Cause we literally have the largest and one of the most influential state Republican Party committees acting like its the beginning of the Red Terror.
Okay but, ummm, whuuut?

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
that's literally an unhinged post you'd find on some place like free republic. stupid hive mind of fascism and racism.

Avitus

Oct 25, 2017
Canceling the event was a mistake. Just emboldens Trumpkins.

Not sure why they don't have private security at this point either.

asmith906

Oct 27, 2017
You must all remember, these poor people have been utterly brainwashed (by Fox, etc)
This is the mistake people have been making for a long time. Fox in it's current state only exist because they are saying what their viewers want to hear. The right has been at this game for a long time. They portray themselves as always being the victim no matter how much power they steal or whatever messed up policies they put in place.

Imagine if Biden supporters literally had a group of trucks almost run a trump bus off the road, they'd be calling for their heads.

I'd be shocked if there wasn't some serious violence on election day.

djdblgulp1

Banned
Oct 29, 2020
Don't have much to add but just want to say that I wish terrible things on these people. While I don't particularly have faith that a whole lot of meaningful change will happen under Biden, I would take a kind of cathartic pleasure on how much it would piss off these utter fucking meat headed, pilled up, rubes.

Deleted member 62221

Banned
Dec 17, 2019
In many countries voting sites are guarded by the military for a reason, do you have someone guarding your voting sites during election day?

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Yep. This is the truth. There is nothing to regulate them or make them cooperate when they can win with a minority of votes
The more I think about it, the more I think one of the most important things that needs to be done (that isn't really being talked about) is abolishing the electoral college.

The fact is that a vast majority of the country outright rejects Trump and the GOP as a whole. When people talk about the polls being wrong they don't mean overall, everyone knows Trump will lose the popular vote, the fear is the swing states. A couple thousand people in a handful of states. So long as the GOP can win them over every now and again they don't have to do shit differently.

Decent people outnumber the assholes, we just give the assholes a real chance at power for some insane reason. Democracy works, we just have to actually count the votes properly. Land doesn't vote, it shouldn't be deciding elections. Make it so ideological extremism isn't rewarded and things will get better.

FPX

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
qlj17sP.png

www.texasgop.org

Abby Livingston from The Texas Tribune reached out today and asked a question about a Biden campaign bus incident.

While dems throw cold water on their own by calling some of them looters and rioters, bending over backwards to defend fracking...

This is proof that the right will attempt to steal the next term by force, and I don't have faith that the current heads of the Democratic Party will do anything other than take their proverbial high road then wonder "gee, why didn't that work?"

Deleted member 62221

Banned
Dec 17, 2019

Achtung

Oct 25, 2017
If Tuesday is not a landslide... my word.. I am so worried. Stay safe every sane person.

maxxpower

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
California
That's... not what I asked. Do you have proper security in your voting sites? what if someone shows up armed?
Are you from the US? If a black guy shows up with a gun they'll get shot immediately. If a white guy shows up with a gun he'll be fine because he's just a "militia" exercising his freedom.

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
The more I think about it, the more I think one of the most important things that needs to be done (that isn't really being talked about) is abolishing the electoral college.

The fact is that a vast majority of the country outright rejects Trump and the GOP as a whole. When people talk about the polls being wrong they don't mean overall, everyone knows Trump will lose the popular vote, the fear is the swing states. A couple thousand people in a handful of states. So long as the GOP can win them over every now and again they don't have to do shit differently.

Decent people outnumber the assholes, we just give the assholes a real chance at power for some insane reason. Democracy works, we just have to actually count the votes properly. Land doesn't vote, it shouldn't be deciding elections. Make it so ideological extremism isn't rewarded and things will get better.
Yep i agree 100% like there has to be a much better way to govern 300+ million people it just doesn't work for so many people.

MrRob

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
In Cincinnati we have an expressway that circles around the city and tri-state area I-275. Every weekend for the past month these MAGA idiots have what I can only describe as an early funeral procession for their cult leader where they parade around the 275 loop with their giant flags going about 35 mph.

They are extremely aggressive to anyone trying to exit or enter the highway. It probably doesn't help that I have a Biden/Harris bumper sticker. I have to travel this highway each weekend to pickup/drop off my granddaughter. There have been several times I've had to quickly dodge someone trying to run me off the road or had to gun it to avoid getting in an accident. WITH MY GRANDDAUGHTER IN THE CAR.

These cult members are insane and I can't wait to drink their salty baby tears next week.

Avitus

Oct 25, 2017
No.
I just wanted a straight answer but I guess people are too anxious right now, good luck with your elections.

Uniformed police and national guard are generally discouraged from having a visible presence at polling sites. NG folks will be helping with the polls but they won't be in uniform as far as I know.

ChippyTurtle

Banned
Oct 13, 2018
The fact is that a vast majority of the country outright rejects Trump and the GOP as a whole.

No? The popular vote was 48% to 46% with a turnout of 55%. It was a difference of 3 million votes. A majority, but not a vast majority, and we have vast majority popular vote elections to look back upon, 1964, 1984, LBJ and Reagan. I hope this election will be such a popular vote landslide that its considered a rejection of Trump and the GOP but 2016 can not be considered a vast popular vote difference.

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
No? The popular vote was 48% to 46% with a turnout of 55%. It was a difference of 3 million votes. A majority, but not a vast majority, and we have vast majority popular vote elections to look back upon, 1964, 1984, LBJ and Reagan. I hope this election will be such a popular vote landslide that its considered a rejection of Trump and the GOP but 2016 can not be considered a vast popular vote difference.
3 million is a lot of damn people and you're talking about over 35 years ago at this point. My larger point still stands though: the electoral college rewards ideological extremism.

Deleted member 83122

Banned
Oct 15, 2020
Lol I'm actually in California. I just like it here because it's one of the few cities in Cali that has lots of trees and natural beauty. It's essentially a rural area so there's a lot of ag white trumpers.
Wow, im in Oregon, so many nice folks. Lots of bad folks too. But im in Pacific NW corner so its just like Goonieville. I miss Cali weather I grew up in SD.

Akainu

Unshakable Resolve
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Everywhere and nowhere
qlj17sP.png

www.texasgop.org

Allen West? That tap dancing coon is still around? Fuck man i really don't get this house nigga mentality. I really can't stand black republicans. Can we like disown them?

edit: ah I see his bitch ass isn't in florida anymore. Fuck him.

Last edited:

The problem with humanity has always been that assholes and psychopaths are ruthless and tireless in their efforts to infiltrate and corrupt any organizational structure. Decent people are mostly concerned with living their own lives, and aren't constantly suspicious and prosecutorial of everybody around them. Decent people don't want a fight. They don't want to put themselves in the crosshairs of vengeful psychopaths.

Democracy, in some forms, is a hypothetical check on assholes because they will be out-voted by sheer weight of numbers. But yes, systems like the electoral college present bad actors with tools to subvert the collective action of people seeking to contain them.

Kasumin

Nov 19, 2017
Yeah. .

I fear for Biden and cabinet lives. Maybe Trump winning would be better?? I hate myself for saying this.
Don't know any longer.

No. Don't even think that.

This is an abusive relationship. "The beatings will continue until morale improves."

Even if you hid under your deck for the rest of your life, these assholes would make up some story casting you as the villain and them as victims.

At this point, there will be violence no matter what. Biden winning is the far, far better outcome.

Never, ever, think of giving in to abusers. They just want to drag you down to Hell with them. Don't let them.