• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Who's Going to Win South Carolina?

• Joe Biden

Votes: 585 39.2%
  • Bernie Sanders

Votes: 853 57.2%
  • Elizabeth Warren

Votes: 24 1.6%
  • Pete Buttigieg

Votes: 7 0.5%
  • THE KLOBBERER

Votes: 16 1.1%
  • Tom Steyer

Votes: 6 0.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tfritz

Oct 25, 2017
isn't it wild how that Selzer Poll from Saturday that didn't get published because they fucked it up still managed to be the most accurate poll

boxter432

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Couldn't they just use the Everybody Votes channel on Nintendo Wii? Seems way more efficient and accurate. I'm sure there's plenty of Wiis still around

loquaciousJenny

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I take it as mostly taking advantage of a situation where information is scarce and relatively not available. To the layman who may not know the details of what's going on, seeing him come out first outright lying about winning will undoubtedly affect uninformed voters.

From what I gather of this cluster fuck, Pete is the only one claiming unequivocal victory. I could be wrong about that.

But also, there's the fact that Pete's campaign has ties to the devs who made the app that is at the centre of all of this nonsense.
How about we do the normal thing with breaking news and wait, rather than spam a bunch of unsubstantiated shit from Twitter while spamming the word ratfuck like it was the word of the day on sesame street

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
So who fucked up and ate homework results?
YOFv4ii.jpg

Xando

Oct 28, 2017
What a joke. Who needs the russians when democrats are just fucking up everything.

Absolute shambles

Codeblue

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like Pete is trying to look as shady as possible. Maybe he can peel off a few Trump voters if he looks just a little more corrupt.

Wordballoons

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I guess Trump let Russia sabotage the last election or whatever so the DNC had to meet America in the middle and sabotage it for themselves.

Might as well just send in the ballots for Trump at this point. This is going to lend itself to a ton of conspiracy theories and have tons of people staying home for the general. Well done guys!

darkside

Oct 26, 2017
So both campaigns are just releasing incomplete numbers and going with that.

Guess I'm just going to go to sleep.

Typhonsentra

Oct 27, 2017
Does anyone doubt this was intentional after they failed to report the Des Moines Register poll results with a similarly lame excuse? So many "Irregularities " this cycle, huh.

Dennis8K

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Might as well get those Russian bots to calculate the result at this point.

From hanging chads to cheating apps. Nice electoral procedures you got there, friends.

Deleted member 16365

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
"My internal numbers for less than half of the numbers tallied say that I've won! Hazaah"

Releasing this stinks of desperation on Sanders' part. His campaign manager should not have freaked out. What I'm seeing here is that Pete might actually have won considering how close Sanders' internal numbers with half the vote are.

Tukarrs

Oct 27, 2017
Why is it only 40%?

You would think all campaigns would have nearly 100% of the data from their captains.

Kayla

Oct 28, 2017
Who would have thought Pete would be the one to try to rat fuck his way to victory 🤔

fontguy

Avenger
Oct 8, 2018
Since this whole shitshow and its competing victory speeches have likely poisoned Iowa's well, I wonder if New Hampshire is now going to be ascribed greater narrative significance. Might be seen as a do-over in the endless horse race nightmare of political reporting.

h1nch

Dec 12, 2017
Imagine trying to explain to someone how the Iowa Caucuses work with a straight face.

The sheer stupidity of this entire process never ceases to amaze me.

Status
Not open for further replies.