• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Who's Going to Win South Carolina?

• Joe Biden

Votes: 585 39.2%
  • Bernie Sanders

Votes: 853 57.2%
  • Elizabeth Warren

Votes: 24 1.6%
  • Pete Buttigieg

Votes: 7 0.5%
  • THE KLOBBERER

Votes: 16 1.1%
  • Tom Steyer

Votes: 6 0.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Starmud

Oct 27, 2017
Pretty much.

We've just lived the last 4 years where the President can say or do whatever the fuck he wants with almost zero repercussions. Pete just taking those lessons and applying it to his own campaign. If it turns out he finished 2nd he can just say at the time of his speech it looked like he was going to win and nobody is going to care that it was an obvious lie.

I mean to be fair... most of the campaigns are rolling with language to sound like they won. They spent millions and thousands of hours on this to get a shit result all around, I can't really blame any of them taking it as a win and moving on...

Jordan117

Oct 27, 2017
Alabammy
I'm still pissed at CNN for running Klobuchar's speech in its entirety, Biden's speech in its entirety, but then cut off the beginning of Warren's speech AND the end so they could show... Rick Santorum punditry. (They showed all of Buttigieg's fake victory speech, too.)

Wolf

Oct 25, 2017
after everything that happened in 2016.

how.

the.
fuck.

democrats are a fucking disgrace.

darkside

Oct 26, 2017
I mean to be fair... most of the campaigns are rolling with language to sound like they won. They spent millions and thousands of hours on this to get a shit result all around, I can't really blame any of them taking it as a win and moving on...

Yeah they all said they all had a great night or whatever. Pete said fuck that, I won.

I can kind of respect the audacity of it. Maybe its going to take that kind of attitude to actually win the election. It's so brazen anyway.

lmcfigs

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Bryan Williams is taking a massive W tonight. the most views he's gotten since being cancelled

Steel

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm still pissed at CNN for running Klobuchar's speech in its entirety, Biden's speech in its entirety, but then cut off the beginning of Warren's speech AND the end so they could show... Rick Santorum punditry. (They showed all of Buttigieg's fake victory speech, too.)
They also showed all of Bernie's speech. I mean, with Warren, they cut off the first part because Biden and Warren started their speeches at exactly the same time. Shitty that they cut her off afterward, though.

Not that this matters, who's gonna give a damn about a speech about not knowing where things are?

Conciliator

Oct 25, 2017
I don't claim to have any idea about what's going on for this or who's responsible for what, but, incidentally, this appears to be the website for Shadow, apparently the organization that developed the phone app?

https://shadowinc.io/

Not trying to prove or disprove anything, just for reference and interest

Hierophant

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sydney
unknown.png

fragamemnon

Nov 30, 2017
I mean there's nothing wrong with a non-natively coded app for this kind of purpose.

The issue is that the Iowa Caucus results have probably always been this fubar, and now we have a tabulation system and data collection regime in place that shows just how much of a mess the system is.

Toxi

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Doesn't Iowa also have a primary later in the process? Maybe scrub the results from tonight (since they'll be questioned anyways) and just go with the primary results. Caucuses are a ridiculous exercise in democracy. Stop over complicating the process, and stick with the primary
Man, this thread really is something.

dhlt25

Oct 27, 2017
stock market futures is going bonker because the market assume a T reelection after this clusterfuck show how incompetence democrats are. Not sure whether to be sad or amused

RoninZ

Oct 27, 2017
With all this business about the app, isn't there a paper trail for the Caucus tonight? Perhaps they should just rely on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.