• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Who's Going to Win South Carolina?

• Joe Biden

Votes: 585 39.2%
  • Bernie Sanders

Votes: 853 57.2%
  • Elizabeth Warren

Votes: 24 1.6%
  • Pete Buttigieg

Votes: 7 0.5%
  • THE KLOBBERER

Votes: 16 1.1%
  • Tom Steyer

Votes: 6 0.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
ITT people who refuse to acknowledge the 1% start of a trend. You hate to see it.

Tophat Jones

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
So when Warren drops out can she endorse Sanders after all that happened between them? Or will her support go elsewhere?

Following everything as a casual I really wish everyone would just get behind Bernie. Is there a single other name who has a chance during the primaries? Would love for the party to unite early, but they seem determined to do anything but that. Especially for Bernie.

NihonTiger

Oct 25, 2017
The mainstream media finally made Klobacher a thing I guess. Congrats

Maybe it was less that and more that Biden, Pete, et al on the moderate wing of the party have been torn to shreds under press scrutiny and she's next woman up (with Bloomberg inevitably waiting in the wings to capitalize on her failure to keep momentum)

megalowho

Oct 27, 2017
New York, NY
It's a sad reality a friend of mine and I discussed Friday. We're both Warren supporters but the path forward is fading. Slate had a very depressing article today about her campaign hinging on a decent placement in New Hampshire.
It's bummed me out as well. Have contributed to Warren and Sanders, thought she hit a high note when she took out that mocking Facebook ad. Since then one policy stumble has seemingly derailed the campaign messaging, they doubled down on the selfie strategy and the progressive momentum is firmly behind Bernie now.

Prodigal Son

Oct 27, 2017
So when Warren drops out can she endorse Sanders after all that happened between them? Or will her support go elsewhere?

Following everything as a casual I really wish everyone would just get behind Bernie. Is there a single other name who has a chance during the primaries? Would love for the party to unite early, but they seem determined to do anything but that. Especially for Bernie.
she wont endorse him.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
^thisisresetera.gif

She'll for sure go Sanders. The cause is more important to her than hurt feelings.

Kusagari

Oct 25, 2017
Biden was the wire-to-wire frontrunner from 2018 until the first votes were cast.

He then barely came in fourth in Iowa and now seriously might not even break 10% in NH.

Feep

Lead Designer, Iridium Studios
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I'm all for surprising results, but like...how can so many people change their minds at this point? You've had almost a year with everyone, and much more in a few cases, to get to know these people.

Sigh...

Dec 31, 2017
Every website covering the primary is talking about Klobuchar momentum. Lmao why do they love her so much, her polling is overall in the dumps. The last debate she had was a good performance I admit, but damn, people acting like she's the second coming of Biden.

Nov 2, 2017
If Klob somehow takes it, then I really hope people can shut the hell up about the media not completely having it out for Bernie.

She's been forced completely. 4 years ago she'd have been nothing

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Every website covering the primary is talking about Klobuchar momentum. Lmao why do they love her so much, her polling is overall in the dumps. The last debate she had was a good performance I admit, but damn, people acting like she's the second coming of Biden.

With 4% reporting she's in third place. The Klobpocalypse cannot be undone!

eebster

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
lmao on MSNBC they're saying that no one of the top 3 (including Bernie) has resonance with black voters

ZackieChan

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
stumbled upon this little gem :

MSNBC = Must Somehow Nullify Bernie's Campaign
Joe Scarborough of all people was talking him up today, and when wacky Carville started going off, they were just responding with "what's the problem?". Carville is way off, btw. For some reason he thinks that Bernie isn't talking about health care, wages, jobs, etc., Which is exactly what he's talking about. It's a ludicrous argument made by an old man way past his political prime.

uncelestial

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco, CA, USA
iteHpq0.png

Leading: Klobuchar. Sure, CNN.

Ashane

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
The longer Buttigieg and Klobuchar stay in it, the more likely Bernie takes it all. They really are splitting the white base.

Sean

Oct 25, 2017
Longview
CNN is just complete garbage. They're just proving the longstanding right-wing idiocy about the media being corrupt trash at this point and totally undermining themselves. It's exhausting to see a bunch of rich fucks get to try to write the narrative here and I'm tired of it.

Pop-O-Matic

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm ready for all the reports and think pieces about how Sanders is waning fast because he's only putting up ~23% in a 10 person field.

Status
Not open for further replies.