• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Who's Going to Win South Carolina?

• Joe Biden

Votes: 585 39.2%
  • Bernie Sanders

Votes: 853 57.2%
  • Elizabeth Warren

Votes: 24 1.6%
  • Pete Buttigieg

Votes: 7 0.5%
  • THE KLOBBERER

Votes: 16 1.1%
  • Tom Steyer

Votes: 6 0.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
It's a sad reality a friend of mine and I discussed Friday. We're both Warren supporters but the path forward is fading. Slate had a very depressing article today about her campaign hinging on a decent placement in New Hampshire.
Yeah I don't see a way she wins but I at least want her to have some decent finishes before she drops out.

LProtagonist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I hate that I get so invested in this stuff, I always get nervous. I just want to see Bernie Sanders be our next president and to have some hope for the future. There's been so much momentum and talk about it and I'm gonna be crushed if it doesn't work out.

neon/drifter

Shit Shoe Wasp Smasher
Apr 3, 2018
I hate that I get so invested in this stuff, I always get nervous. I just want to see Bernie Sanders be our next president and to have some hope for the future. There's been so much momentum and talk about it and I'm gonna be crushed if it doesn't work out.
I find a bit of stoicism helps with those excited jitters!

CoolOff

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017

the fastest way I could get you guys the needle.

giphy.gif

Kurdel

Nov 7, 2017
Looking forward to a Bernie win and seeing CNN try and spin this as the incredible Klobuchard victory or whatever narrative they are trying to push

Shaun Solo

Oct 25, 2017
Looking forward to a Bernie win and seeing CNN try and spin this as the incredible Klobuchard victory or whatever narrative they are trying to push
If he wins it'll be "Yeah Bernie won but with only about half the percentage of votes he got in 2016 (pls ignore the number of candidates this time around). Gotta say, pretty disappointing for Sanders supporters and the 'movement'. The real story here is [insert moderate candidate]'s strong showing in second! Will it be enough to push them to a win in Nevada?!"

Kurdel

Nov 7, 2017
If he wins it'll be "Yeah Bernie won but with only about half the percentage of votes he got in 2016 (pls ignore the number of candidates this time around). Gotta say, pretty disappointing for Sanders supporters and the 'movement'. The real story here is [insert moderate candidate]'s strong showing in second! Will it be enough to push them to a win in Nevada?!"

lol this will probably be it haha

uncelestial

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco, CA, USA
CNN tonight:

- Bernie won but NH is his territory
- Bernie won but NH is white - what about black people? They hate him, right? (We assume you don't know and are counting on you to not look it up)
- Bernie won but WOW KLOBUCHAR IN 3RD PLACE (talks about that for 4 hours)
- Bernie won. (cuts to Pete Buttigieg rally)

Jom

Oct 25, 2017
Lol I love how MSNBC and CNN basically only ever have Republicans or extremely centrist Dems on to discuss the democratic primaries.

Could not possibly be more transparent.

Skatterd

Oct 25, 2017
Are these early results we keep talking about the 8 votes Amy got last night or is there something else I'm not seeing

Status
Not open for further replies.