• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroDotFlow

Oct 27, 2017
Because your candidate didn't win?
Probably because a lot of people are literally going to die unless the medical insurance nightmare in the US is fixed and Biden is going to do jack and shit to even try to solve it.

But hey, at least for those of you privileged enough to not worry about it can continue being smug assholes about slow progress.

Deleted member 43

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
Frankly, at this point an argument could be made that Bernie dropping out is the right move for the good of the public's health.

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
honestly i think the path for progressives wont be through the democratic party. anyone who picks up bernie's or anyone to the left of bernie's message will get hit with the same criticisms.

party is permanently in hold the line mode.
I think it will at some point. New blood will get in there eventually and candidates with a better chance than Bernie will start to show up.

BobLoblaw

This Guy Helps
Oct 27, 2017
The race? Absolutely.
The debate? Will never happen. Trump's gonna hold one of his Klan rallies on Fox News, instead.
Yeah. Imagine the moderators being able to ask Trump direct questions about all his fuckery such as caging children. his admiration for white supremacists, and his lackluster response to the coronavirus. They'd slaughter him without Biden even having to say anything. The flip side is, no debate would be even better for Biden. He'll coast into office.

xenocide

Oct 25, 2017
Vermont
So at this rate Bernie drops out next week after Florida right?
The rest of the month are states that are pretty good for Biden; Florida is really good for him, GA is good for Biden, OH will likely be good for him, AZ will be good for him, and so on. Sanders not winning MI would mean he's not strong in the Rust Belt which was really the last place he could pick up wins.

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
Also kinda feel like Trump shot himself in the foot. He didn't want that Biden smoke and now voters are like, "Hmmm 😈".

Rampage

Oct 27, 2017
Metro Detriot
Are you literally victim blaming people who are losing their chance to vote who may not have had the chance to come before election day for many reasons? Are you serious right now?

I am not victim blaming.

I am proud of the college crowd standing in like to registrar to vote.

Sure, they have had 2 month to registrar and vote before this, but that line very good for democracy. Michigan just change the law to same day registration that line could happen. Last election they would have been turned away.

Br3wnor

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If I'm Biden, do I even do the debate? This is over and I don't see much upside for him in doing it.

mugurumakensei

Elizabeth, I’m coming to join you!
Oct 25, 2017
Probably because a lot of people are literally going to die unless the medical insurance nightmare in the US is fixed and Biden is going to do jack and shit to even try to solve it.

But hey, at least for those of you privileged enough to not worry about it can continue being smug assholes about slow progress.

he doesn't need to. Let Pelosi and house Dems along with Warren and senate dems figure out those details. That's how it's supposed to work.

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
Maybe North Dakota forgot there was voting today. lol

Zed

Oct 28, 2017
The #1 thing progressives need to do after this election is DROP the revolution talk. It is beyond harmful in appealing to everyone over the age of 30.

100% agree with this. People shit their pants when they hear the phrase "revolution". Bernie's "political revolution" wasn't even really a revolution. All the phrase did was harm him.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
Katie Glueck, in New York 2m ago

The results in Michigan suggest that Biden is poised to do well in Ohio, another industrial Midwestern state and major delegate prize, which votes next week.

MegaBeefBowl

Oct 31, 2017
The fact that the conversation is shifting to canceling all debates so that we can hide Biden's dementia for as long as possible is not exciting.

Titanpaul

Jan 2, 2019
Biden wins by a lot. Thanks millennials. As someone in a later state (Pennsylvania) I'm not even going to get to vote in the primary because y'all didn't vote for Bernie. Stop with the complaining and conspiracy talk and push for change within Bidens group.

Big Baybee

Oct 27, 2017
Biden really needs to run on Medicare for all. People love the idea and he is a popular candidate. He could really sell that policy.

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
Frankly, at this point an argument could be made that Bernie dropping out is the right move for the good of the public's health.
Agreed but they are way too proud. They want to try and score some "points" in the debate which will end up being useless when Florida and Georgia come around.

The doom and gloom in here is a little tiresome if I'm being honest. I'm not exactly stoked that it's going to be Biden, but this is the reality and we need to come the fuck together to save this country.

PMS341

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I mean, running elections is a logistical nightmare, especially in 50 different states. There should be more polling stations, but it's not exactly easy to find people to man them.

Is this how far the goalposts have moved? "Elections are hard?"

I'm out of this thread for a while. I just can't.

Status
Not open for further replies.