• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eeyore

User requested ban
Banned
Dec 13, 2019

Trey

Oct 25, 2017
Hillary won the popular vote. For all the decades long sexist smears against her, she still pulled it off, just not in the right states.

Obama was only a senator for 2 years before he ran...

He was a 3 year US senator (left for the Presidency during the middle of his first term, and was a 7 year state senator. And before that, he was a community organizer. Still a little light in the tooth, but considerably more experience than what AOC has so far. Let her at least defend her seat or win a US Senate seat before we try to run her for the executive.

Deleted member 31923

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 8, 2017
People who believe Biden will be able to run a good campaign in the general and knock out Trump are fooling themselves. It's going to be such a train wreck, Biden is going to absolutely collapse miserably. The more people hear him try to speak, the worse it's going to be.

People have already heard him speak. He's not some unknown quantity. And they are voting for him in huge numbers.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
if michigan gets called for biden fairly early...

that worse than missouri getting called early imo

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
People who believe Biden will be able to run a good campaign in the general and knock out Trump are fooling themselves. It's going to be such a train wreck, Biden is going to absolutely collapse miserably. The more people hear him try to speak, the worse it's going to be.

Looks like we're going to be able to find out either way.

Evildeadhead

Oct 26, 2017
You're nominating Biden as the "safe" choice while talking about it being a matter of time before a young, progressive, brown woman wins the nom.

Will there be no "safe" old man option when she runs?

Hollywood Duo

Oct 25, 2017

Foffy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Listen, I'm in agreement of "needed change". Sanders and Warren, and even Yang represented that in their policies; they all have a pool of ideas that would actually help America in this pandemic, right now. People are not voting for change. But survival. People want Trump gone. That's it. That's the bar.

This is why Biden is the frontrunner. He will stop Trump, that's what people want out of him, and he can do it. Nobody on this planet is actually voting for him in regards to change. He's literally the "better things aren't possible" candidate!!

Joe Biden has never represented change. He represents a person always wrong on critical issues. You have to then ask why is he getting the votes he is. People aren't likely nodding in agreement with his abysmal history.

ShaggsMagoo

Oct 28, 2017
Once 8pm central hits and the calls of Michigan going to Biden come in, I'm going to call this primary over. I hope Bernie will see the writing on the wall and do the right thing this time around.

Steel

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
the never hillary vote was real

what were dems thinking clearing the field for her
It was stupid and the only person she could have possibly beat was Trump, but a series of stupid events including reopening an investigation right before an election collided so that she lost.
I've seen it many times before. I doubt anyone thinks Biden can't win states like PA or MI, he's a shoe-in.
Just calm down. If you need to, log off for a bit.

Oct 28, 2018
People have already heard him speak. He's not some unknown quantity. And they are voting for him in huge numbers.

Democrats are voting for him because they think Sanders will lose against Trump. That's not going to work in the general where you have to win over people that are going to be sceptical of both Trump and Biden, he's not going to be given the benefit of the doubt when he trips over himself over and over and over and over....

Oct 26, 2017
Virginia, US
hillary really was unlikable i guess

Bernie should do well in Kalamazoo County since it has Western Michigan University locates in Kalamazoo. Biden is doing really good that. The counties I thought Bernie had a chance to beat Biden in is Kalamazoo County where WMU is located and Washtenaw County where U of M is located. I curious to know how Bernie is doing in Washtenaw County.

ZeroDotFlow

Oct 27, 2017
Once 8pm central hits and the calls of Michigan going to Biden come in, I'm going to call this primary over. I hope Bernie will see the writing on the wall and do the right thing this time around.
You mean campaign for the candidate and do his best to get them elected?

The fuck do you mean by 'this time around'? Get out of here.

Status
Not open for further replies.