• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Feep

Lead Designer, Iridium Studios
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Ignoring all the doom and gloom that is typical of ERA, can someone give me an objective look on how things are looking for Bernie at this current point in time? I've been pretty underwater the last week or so.

nexus

Oct 25, 2017
I'm really curious to see who biden picks as VP, I'm assuming it'd be a more progressive woman. Wonder if he'd commit to the one term thing too.

uncelestial

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco, CA, USA
Biden/Sanders each win a state they were largely expected to win and this is how it gets covered?

Uh, okay.

lt4Q3Xq.png

Oct 27, 2017
Where to watch live updates
www.nytimes.com

Super Tuesday: Live Primary Election Results (Published 2020)

Get the latest primary election results from California, Texas and 12 other states on March 3.
fivethirtyeight.com

What Went Down On Super Tuesday

Latest results and updates on Super Tuesday from primary elections in California, Texas, North Carolina, Virginia, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Colorado, Tennessee, Alabama, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Utah, Maine, Vermont and American Samoa on Tuesday, March. 3.

HououinKyouma

The Wise Ones
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Whichever candidate wins, I just hope they spend 95% of their time in Wisconsin, Michigan, and PA.

Love the Arizona wild card, but not a prayer a Biden campaign can pull the Latino votes.

Ashby

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Seeing Biden embarrass Trump in a debate like he did to Paul Ryan would be fun to watch I guess

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Ignoring all the doom and gloom that is typical of ERA, can someone give me an objective look on how things are looking for Bernie at this current point in time? I've been pretty underwater the last week or so.

He'll probably come out on top tonight but likely not with the amount of delegates he really would have liked considering his weakness in some upcoming states.

Steel

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Unknown? Still a lot of states to go. Biden is way overperforming Virginia, though and is actually winning first time voters. From what we know about Vermont right now, Bernie is doing a lot worse than 2016 there, but still running away with it. He's probably running away with Maine.

Deleted member 8561

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Sanders underperforming in his home state must suck, I feel bad for people who back a candidate who underperforms in their home state.

Mar 3, 2019
Honestly primaries should all be on the same day. It's bullshit that states that have them later don't really get a say, and Iowa gets so much power

xfactor99

Oct 28, 2017
How is he underperforming. Every poll showed him around 50% of Vermont?

It is just surprising that after he destroyed Hillary 86-14 in 2016, that he was only able to pull ~57% in 2020. It's a bit lower than what most people are expecting. Yes I know there are 4 candidates this time but I thought Bernie was like a demigod in Vermont

Status
Not open for further replies.