• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I thought Bernie was doing well with black voters this time around.

stump sock

Oct 25, 2017
Voted for the smartest, sexiest, most progressive person who if nominated will be one of the most effective Presidents on the domestic agenda side of things that we have seen in decades.

yiIBj2B.png

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
I'll take Posts That Immediately Didn't Age Well for $100

eebster

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
66% Black voters for Biden all across the southeast according to MSNBC. Terrible news for Bernie unfortuantely

Oct 26, 2017
Bernie's numbers with older black people and college educated white women are catastrophic again in 2020. Just making no ground.

Kusagari

Oct 25, 2017
Maine being called this early is great news for Bernie.

I was worried we could see a NH situation where he ended up disappointing strongly from 2016.

GoldenEye 007

Roll Tide, Y'all!
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
The sad fact is that black voters don't even know what Bernie stands for. A majority of us see "Oh that's Joe Biden who was VP to Obama! I'll vote for him!" Damnit man. We're gonna get Trump for 4 more years.
Well that depends on how much outreach he did in the south. Did he significantly change the amount of time and relationship building spent in the south from 2016?

I think that is quite simplistic on your part. Southern older black voters just seem to like Biden and see him as more personable and authentic. He has built those relationships over decades even with the glaring issues he has. The fact that Bernie is very well at a similar percentage with the black vote from 2016 is kind of on him. He didn't even win young black voters in SC I don't believe.

Deleted member 3896

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Bernie peeps: is there a sky's the limit Biden VP pick that would soften the blow for you if he gets the nom?

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
I am not confident at all that Biden wouldn't shit the bed in the general. Worst case scenario, I hope Bernie will be able to keep it close ater tonight.

discotheque

Dec 23, 2019
I thought Bernie was doing well with black voters this time around.
There were a couple of national polls that showed Bernie winning a slim plurality of black voters before Pete/Amy dropped out. Either all the Biden endorsements changed things, or Bernie has a huge problem with southern black voters specifically.

Status
Not open for further replies.