• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 25600

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Young people not voting early in exit polling on a work day when all the young people in this society are worked to the bone?

weird. I would have thought they all took the day off to get it done.
This was the first thing I thought of. I don't understand why people are so surpised. This is super Tuesday, not super Sunday...and it's certainly not a public holiday that would allow for a greater turnout.

Finale Fireworker

Love each other or die trying.
Oct 25, 2017
United States
pack it up folks

JN0PExc.png
Hi! This is Finale Fireworker from People Power. Do you mind if I use this picture in my suicide note? Just to clarify because I know emotions are really high, I am fine.

Doukou

Oct 25, 2017
#watchabetteranime

Actually...

Kaiji wins. Three months after the bog he gets one final payment from his old construction friend and with it makes an insane bet to win big. And like a whole lot. He manages to score $600 million from that evil dude's son and the manga now is Kaiji and his two new friends on the run from said evil dude goons trying to steal it back.

So...maybe there's a happy ending to all this? Hopefully?
Yah I know
But two of the three main 45s betray Kaiji, was the joke.

MazeHaze

Nov 1, 2017
Curious about the exit poll percentages, 18-29 is 12 year range, 30-44 is 15, 45-64 is 20... shouldn't it be natural that thr range that is smaller have a smaller percentage accounted for? And aren't there in general fewer younger people than older people?
That was my first thought too. Looks like the poll is set-up to inspire outrage and demonize young people for clicks

Cub3h

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Nice, Virginia in the bag without any hesitation. I'm still worried about Texas but this is a great start.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
are yall discussing fucking kaiji right now get outta here go back to Anime House

which is a parody of Animal House i just invented in my head

Kayla

Oct 28, 2017
Yeah I figured Bernie would lose VA. They even seemed to like mike Bloomberg for a while.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Biden winning Virginia by a lot is not super surprising considering the past few days of polling, but it's bad for Bernie. He'll have to make it up elsewhere. The loss is less notable than the margin.

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
VA was actually on the table for Bernie until like... yesterday, so getting called now is bad news.

It depends on how Texas looks, still, at the end of the day. But bad news. Prepare for Biden disappointment now.

Deleted member 8561

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
User Banned (3 Days): Inappropriate Commentary
Voted for the smartest, sexiest, most progressive person who if nominated will be one of the most effective Presidents on the domestic agenda side of things that we have seen in decades.

yiIBj2B.png

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Status
Not open for further replies.