• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. RPG

Oct 25, 2017
My predictions for Super Tuesday:

Biden:
Alabama
American Samoa
Arkansas
North Carolina
Oklahoma
Tennessee
Virginia

Sanders:
California
Colorado
Maine
Massachusetts
Minnesota
Texas
Utah
Vermont

Bradbatross

Mar 17, 2018
I'm not sure if debate #8 (#9?) is gonna matter all that much
The next debate might be the most important one. We'll finally be down to 3-4 candidates, so the frontrunners are going to have a lot more speaking time, and Biden and Bernie will probably be pretty close in delegates. We might have Warren, Bernie and Bloomberg going pretty hard at Biden.

poptire

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
It's rough seeing Beto fall in line like that. He was easily my favorite candidate at the beginning of all of this and seemed genuine up until this very bitter end.

Deleted member 82

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
As endearing as Beto was to some voters, he's statistically insignificant. Who cares honestly. Buttigieg and, to a lesser extent, Klobuchar are the real stories.

Anyway, going to bed. Go Bernie!

Tukarrs

Oct 27, 2017
I really think people are overestimating how much of Warren's support would go to Sanders. If she drops out and her support splits, you'll lose her as a voice in debates.

Before Pete and Amy dropped out, maybe.

Now that it's Bernie, Bloomberg, or Biden, (or Tulsi), I'm confident the vast majority would support Sanders.

And the next debate is March 15 by when half the delegates would have been assigned.

Oct 27, 2017
I meant Sanders obviously. My bad..
I know for a fact there was a more recent one, but there's YouGov from mid-Feb

Sanders 48 - Biden 44

Sanders also handily beat the rest of the field in this set of polls.

www.nbcnews.com

NBC News/WSJ poll: Sanders opens up double-digit lead nationally in Democratic race

The Vermont senator's lead in the Democratic race comes as former Vice President Joe Biden's standing has dropped 11 points since January.

There was also this set of polls that had Sanders beating Buttigieg and Bloomberg by 20 points in a 1 v 1. Not Biden, but still

eathdemon

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
the current issue with the Democratic party is nether candate appeals to both parts of the base, and infact is rather toxic towards the part of the base they dont appeal too. sanders is toxic towrds educated professionals, and bidan is toxic twords progressive activists

TheKidObi

Oct 27, 2017
Crazy last week everyone thought Biden was dead and needs to drop out. Boom wins big in SC, now getting all this endorsements.

Ziltoidia 9

Oct 25, 2017
All the hope I had for what is possible in this country got drained from me today between the giddyness of the establishment and the bad faith arguments, all as a way to keep the insurance companies rich.

Deleted member 82

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
the current issue with the Democratic party is nether candate appeals to both parts of the base, and infact is rather toxic towards the part of the base they dont appeal too. sanders is toxic towrds educated professionals, and bidan is toxic twords progressive activists

It's almost like some sort of c... cl... class conflict? Thingie? Nah, that can't be it :p.

Oct 25, 2017
I know for a fact there was a more recent one, but there's YouGov from mid-Feb

Sanders 48 - Biden 44

Sanders also handily beat the rest of the field in this set of polls.

www.nbcnews.com

NBC News/WSJ poll: Sanders opens up double-digit lead nationally in Democratic race

The Vermont senator's lead in the Democratic race comes as former Vice President Joe Biden's standing has dropped 11 points since January.

There was also this set of polls that had Sanders beating Buttigieg and Bloomberg by 20 points in a 1 v 1. Not Biden, but still
These polls are useless. They were taken when Bernie was at his strongest nationally and that's not the case anymore.

Ryuelli

Oct 26, 2017

Which is why Warren fucking up is even more sad, because I think she could've appealed to both of those camps. Her campaign is on life support now though.

naib

Oct 25, 2017
ATX
Yeah, just got an email from his campaign a minute ago.
This isn't surprising. The party is united against Bernie.
I was waiting to see who he would throw his hat with. I still see Texan's liking him now so if he pulls for Biden that can be pretty big.

Beto's wife comes from a rich family. I knew from the jump Beto wasn't going to piss off his in-laws lol.
Seems like it could be pretty disruptive but maybe I'm overthinking it.
Disappointing either way

Someone capture it yet? Biden was drinking that shit. :lol

there it is

I'm deleting my back orifice

!@#&, sorry it's not the whole vid
fixed

Last edited:

Toxi

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Where in the world did you get this idea?

OP
OP
Poodlestrike

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Tbh it's pretty much looking like Biden managed to parlay his SC overperformance into a win in the invisible primary side of things. Bernie's clearly fucked up pretty badly there. Remains to be seen if it'll matter tomorrow, of course.
I believe the term is "PMC"
I mean, there's a lot of people in that bloc that aren't managers at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.