• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Nov 2, 2019
Laughing at people thinking this is cringy. You want cringe? Watch the RNC next week or just read the Nintendo Direct thread.

Piston

Oct 25, 2017
I wouldn't have started off this way for sure. It is too slow-paced way to lead into a convention. I get what they are going for though.

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
This what I hate about politics... these people they interviewing are geniune... this DNC presentation is not.

Wish they had someone similar to Bernie interviewing these folks.

Oct 25, 2017
If y'all think this is cringe you haven't seen cringe. This is a fine production for what it is.

edit: Country music? I take it back, burn it all down.

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
After watching streams all day I'm half expecting them to ask for donations to unlock a Bonus Speaker while shouting ORRRRB

RussTC3

Banned
Nov 28, 2018
Given what they are trying to convey and their goals for the convention, I think it's starting off just fine.

Cringe is normal. It's impossible to have these sort of events and not have some level of cringe.

Looking forward to several speeches. Speeches are the pieces of conventions that we most remember. All else is filler.

The Silver

Oct 28, 2017

d184a0_5631854.jpg

Oct 25, 2017
nah, it's alright for a 'please be excited' type event that only Americans really do.

ah, second 'I was wrong in the previous election'.
That's going to be a theme, huh.

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
ABC is doing a terrible job at switching to the speakers when they start talking, and not two minutes after