• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly I think they could have just done the last bit. I hope they have a cut for shorter ads.

RockGun90

Jul 28, 2018
The last bit about firing the black police and fire chiefs tho...

Did Pete really do that??
Yep. Buttigieg has a real bad record with that sort of stuff. He was confronted about it at the last debate.

www.nbcnews.com

Buttigieg flaws show under spotlight of New Hampshire debate

Analysis: The former South Bend mayor's momentum renews nagging questions about experience and ability to represent people of color.

"Buttigieg attributed the number of marijuana arrests going up during his tenure as mayor to an effort to crack down on gang violence in communities of color.

"One of the strategies our community adopted was to target when there were cases when there was gun violence and gang violence, which was slaughtering so many in our community — burying teenagers, disproportionately black teenagers," he said. "We adopted a strategy that said that drug enforcement could be targeted in cases where there was a connection to the most violent group or gang connected to a murder. These things are all connected. But that's the point, so are all the things we need to change, in order for us to prevent violence and remove the effects of systemic racism, not just from criminal justice but from our economy, from health, from housing and from democracy itself."

Asked whether that answer was substantial, Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., said: "No"

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
Yep. Buttigieg was confronted about it at the last debate.

www.nbcnews.com

Buttigieg flaws show under spotlight of New Hampshire debate

Analysis: The former South Bend mayor's momentum renews nagging questions about experience and ability to represent people of color.

"Buttigieg attributed the number of marijuana arrests going up during his tenure as mayor to an effort to crack down on gang violence in communities of color.

"One of the strategies our community adopted was to target when there were cases when there was gun violence and gang violence, which was slaughtering so many in our community — burying teenagers, disproportionately black teenagers," he said. "We adopted a strategy that said that drug enforcement could be targeted in cases where there was a connection to the most violent group or gang connected to a murder. These things are all connected. But that's the point, so are all the things we need to change, in order for us to prevent violence and remove the effects of systemic racism, not just from criminal justice but from our economy, from health, from housing and from democracy itself."

Asked whether that answer was substantial, Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., said: "No"
Don't forget he first tried denying it and the moderator said it was true.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
Pete is really really lucky that he has two super white states as the first two states

samoyed

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
2019:
BeeFriend1_grande.jpg

2020:
DnkF_D.gif

2021:
i-choo-choo-choose-you-prints.jpg

Deleted member 82

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How is Buttigieg even still in this thing? He seems like a entirely more bland, racist, version of Beto.

Too many candidates, pretty much all shit across the board (save for Bernie and Warren), don't inspire anyone. Buttigieg gets the corporate money + fresh young face boost to stand out from the mediocrity.

Eeyore

User requested ban
Banned
Dec 13, 2019
They both suck but Pete would be an absolute disaster in the general.

Deleted member 4783

Oct 25, 2017
Screenshot-20200207-050702-com-reddit-frontpage.png

The top minds at r/neoliberal think this

Deleted member 12224

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

_Karooo

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Joker's dialogues from TDK applies so much to politics. "When the chips are down... these, uh, civilized people..."

subrock

Oct 27, 2017
Earth
This is where I tune out the primaries. I'll be back when we're doing damage against trump and not each other

Deleted member 4783

Oct 25, 2017
I can't imagine the punishment of lurking that sub.
Yeah, it's a shithole. They think they are "woke" or even center left rofl.

They also like to call AOC a bartender, and that she should shut up. It's like they are actually a bucnh of right wing dicks.

Eeyore

User requested ban
Banned
Dec 13, 2019
Yeah, it's a shithole. They think they are "woke" or even center left rofl.

They also like to call AOC a bartender, and that she should shut up. It's like they are actually a bucnh of right wing dicks.

I once upon a time thought Obama was the answer. People can change and grow. But yeah I ain't about letting that casual sexism go. Fuck that. AOC is everything that we need, someone engaged in her community and sincere in her beliefs.

I find myself lurking the NeutralPolitics sub and learning a lot despite the obvious The_Donald assholes that try their best.

Deleted member 4783

Oct 25, 2017
I'm a few years younger than him. The only thing I'm envious of is his money (cause I'm poor). Everything else about him is pretty much the antithesis of what I aspire to be.
Oh yeah? Maybe you should have studied more! You are just envious of him.

/S

This is the first intelligent thing Biden's campaign has done. Pete clearly ate Joe's lunch in Iowa (and soon New Hampshire) and he can't keep acting like him winning the primaries is a foregone conclusion.

I honestly don't get why Buttigieg is running for president. I saw him in the news for only bad stuff before he started running.
He started getting popular during the election for DNC chair in 2017, people didn't realize for a solid minute that he had an abysmal record as mayor.

Deleted member 4783

Oct 25, 2017
wha would you do this to yourself.

r/neoliberal was funny only when macron won and pissed of far righters.
Yeah, it was a mistake. But it appeared on r/all, so I had to enter and see the shit those fucks were saying, and here we are.

Btw, according.to them, r/politics is just like the_donald.

Fallout-NL

Oct 30, 2017
Bernie is the only one who's got a shot against trump. If he doesn't win the primary it's 4 more years.

Reversed

Oct 25, 2017
Bernie being like the devil in Dante's Commedia painting, looking at two folks fighting each other.

GoldenEye 007

Roll Tide, Y'all!
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
This is where I tune out the primaries. I'll be back when we're doing damage against trump and not each other
I mean that's why you have the primary. They're not supposed to be nice. This primary is still kid gloves compared to 2008. 2008 was viscous. The primary focus on Trump and the general happens at and after the convention.

But I can see how the process here can be off-putting.

Like those told the whole story last time.
National polling was pretty accurate last time and in 2016. The state level 2016 polls weren't far off either, but the margins were very slim and voters broke hard R at the last moment leading up to the election.

John Harker

Knows things...
Oct 27, 2017
Santa Destroy
I mean.... cool to show yourself in someone else's shadow, working to execute someone else's ideas... I guess?

I almost say this ones a tie.

biden is running for Prez, but bitches himself as a "winning VP" - ok?First parts a wash.

last part is a ding on Pete for sure but it comes across to me as more ofbully attack move since it doesn't present an effective counter for Biden, other than "my boss was black" really.

weird ad.

bloomberg still
Doing the best attack ads