• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Laxoon

One Winged Slayer
Jan 24, 2018
Susie following at a distance, lmao. This is SO good so far.

Xyer

Avenger
Aug 26, 2018
I had to stop 30 min in or my work will probably suspect I'm not working. Lol. Can't wait to play this when I'm done. Whew.

PSqueak

Oct 25, 2017
So i have been playing this for like an hour and a half and im beginning to think this is not a demo.

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'm going to assume this is a short game given how the website says "don't talk about it within the first 24 hours"

Mik2121

Oct 25, 2017
Japan
Yeah, this doesn't feel like a demo really.

Then again he said it was far from finished, so I guess it's just a very very long demo. Checking the music folder, there aren't nearly as many songs as in Undertale.

PSqueak

Oct 25, 2017
I'm going to assume this is a short game given how the website says "don't talk about it within the first 24 hours"

Should be about as long as UT, which took about 5 hours to complete.

Deltarune is an anagram for Undertale :O

Lol, even with this game's thing for....anagrams, i never noticed that.

I just was like "Oh! we gonna get more lore about the Delta Rune" which is the symbol in Toriel's clothes.

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is not what I expected. Gonna finish later, but interesting drop.

The production value seems above Undertale to me for some reason

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Oh man this keeps getting better !
I will wait for the 24 hours before commenting but Toby Fox is just soooo good.

Dmax3901

Oct 25, 2017
Almost 2am in Australia, gave it a try, seems like a full game?

Do we know how long it is yet?

Punchline

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
zOPbTW7.png

awake4ages

Neo•Geo Saver
Oct 27, 2017
I honestly can't believe that

Toby has managed to not only improve on Undertale's unique combat system but adapt it to a multiple-character party in a way that both makes sense and is incredibly engaging, arguably even moreso than the original

-shadow-

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'm currently in:

In a room with, I think they're dancing... Things?

Enough for now, I'll return later.

Tamath

Oct 31, 2017
Vienna, Austria
Won't be able to play this till tomorrow (which is a day off! Hooray), at work and then off to a Halloween party. Just gonna have to endure the wait. On the bright side, should be able to avoid any big spoilers.

Vinnk

Oct 26, 2017
Japan
Can/should I play this if I haven't finished Undertale yet? (I know, I know, I should have done that long ago).

TeenageFBI

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Just in case someone else runs into this, the game doesn't like my 144hz monitor. If I leave everything at 144hz, the game runs at 8 FPS in fullscreen. Works fine if I force my refresh rate down to 60hz before launching.

atomsk eater

Oct 25, 2017
Really enjoying this so far, I like the changes to gameplay and the overall quality is more polished than Undertale (although now that Toby has Undertale money no wonder).

KZXcellent

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I am very impressed with how Toby has improved. The music is great, and the mechanics were fun. His writing is still charming.

Vire

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
What the hell? Out of nowhere? For free? Is it a sequel or what? At work now so I can't play :(